Copying or Transferring Unit Info

WrathMonkey

Reaction score
Before I realized I had to make a Tower, then edit the model to what I wanted it to be, for it to be a tower, I had made it a Hero, then edited it into being a tower. Is there any way I can copy all of the information of the Unit, and transfer it, or paste it?

AceHart

Your Friendly Neighborhood Admin
Reaction score
Hm... why not do it the other way around?
Take a Hero, set "stats - is a building" to true, disable movement and set a pathing map and a ground texture.

Other than that, there's only copy&paste... one by one :p

WrathMonkey

Reaction score
Hm... why not do it the other way around?
Take a Hero, set "stats - is a building" to true, disable movement and set a pathing map and a ground texture.

Other than that, there's only copy&paste... one by one :p

Wait.. I'm new to the World Editor, so I don't know what they do, but will the Pathing Map and/or Ground Texture make it only buildable as a 2x2 instead of as many as you can in one spot?

I have already set it's building stat to true and disable movement. It's pretty a much a tower, but it's able to be built multpile times in the same small space. I want it to be 2x2 like in all TDs.

AceHart

Your Friendly Neighborhood Admin
Reaction score
Well, "ground texture" is the grass / stone / thingies decoration on the ground under the building.
And the "pathing map" is, sort of, the size... i.e. that square you see when placing the building.

Copy&paste those used on a default tower...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.