XeNiM666

I lurk for pizza
Reaction score
you can...

just CTRL+C a unit in the map or object editor and CTRL+V them in the other map

wraithseeker

Tired.
Reaction score
Object Editor > units > Right click > copy > Load next map > go object editor > Press Control V, Done.

EDIT: I'm late.

Malli

Reaction score
I hope this helps,

When you copy the unit you can then paste it into another map under "custom units". Then you can place onto your map, see picture.

*EDIT* im late too
Respect,

(*$malli$*)

war444

Reaction score
Ok i try to copy the unit in the map, but when i try to paste in other map, it doesnt paste

Malli

Reaction score
Is the "paste" button solid black like in the picture I have provided when you try and paste it, and make sure you are on the "Units" tab. Units will only paste into the object editor under "Units" (sometimes it might be on "abilities" or something.
Respect,

(*$malli$*)

vypur85

Hibernate
Reaction score
First,
Open Map1

Then,
Open Map2. Copy the unit from Map2 (CTRL + C)

Go to the 'Window' tab. Search for your Map1 path. It should look something like "C://Something/Something....Map1".

Then paste (CTRL + V). Of course, you have to make sure that you are in the Object Editor, viewing the 'Unit' tab.

war444

Reaction score
ok i dont have a clue what vypur85 is saying but yes it is black when i try and paste and its on units

Malli

Reaction score
Ok this is wierd, unless you are using NewGen or anything ells appart from the standard World Editor I dont see why it wont work. Sorry war444 but I have ran out of ideas, hopefully one of the "top dogs" will answer this for you.
Respect,

(*$malli$*)

D.V.D

Make a wish
Reaction score
Paste it in the empty white space not onto a unit. Maybe that might work.

AceHart

Your Friendly Neighborhood Admin
Reaction score
> but when I try to paste in other map ...

You are not closing the editor in between? If yes, that's the problem. Keep the editor and just open both maps...

war444

Reaction score
Sorry to bother you again but could you also copynpaste the spelll Kamehameh from the Vgame RPG game, but paste the ability in this map instead, its the updated version of the are you a retard map.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.