Creating a New Minigame; could use a partner!

Beetlebomb

Reaction score
Howdy all,

I'm looking to create a new game- actually, I've kinda already started it, and I'm looking for a partner that is willing to really get down and dirty with me in making this a solid, fun, playable map.

Ideally, I'm looking for someone with the same knowledge-base as myself in map making. That being, basic knowledge in JASS/vJASS(including, but not limited to- knowing how to remove leaks, cut down useless BJ function calls, and using attachment systems). Also, I need my partner to be able to have full knowledge over GUI.

Also, if you have Ventrilo-- that is a major plus! Keeping in contact fairly often would be great, since throwing the map back and forth will be a common thing.

Now, the map name is not final, but as of right now it's called "Mana Battles"(Cheesy, I know!). The goal of the game is to be the last team standing. It will be a 3v3 game, with a unique mazing system, and eye-candy-like abilities. All units have their mana as their health--storyline coming soon.

I know, I know, I don't have much thought out quite yet, but that's where you come in!

So, If you feel like you're up to the job, and you want to have a fun time while creating a really great new game-- throw me a post!

Hope to be hearing from someone soon,

--Beetlebomb

P.S. Just a reminder-- I'm only looking for one partner.

MagnaGuard

Reaction score
Well, I dont quite understand the map. All I know is that it is an arena with mana that uses health.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.