Custom Melee's!

chanta45

Reaction score
Suggest your idea for your custom melees, i'm talking the WC3 Equivelent of genesis of empires, world war maps, and the like.

The SC2 editor will seriously be powerful, I have no doubt that they realized the longevity it provided to WC3, so no need to worry about that.

What would you guys like to see though? With the new unit groupings of above 12 (That's a big hitter on scope) we'll be able to control large armies that were otherwise tedious too manage.

I personally want to see a redone version of Genesis of Empires, though alot of you havn't played i'm sure it was a really fun economic/military sim that was shitloads of fun to play.

Oninuva

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Genesis of Empires, Rise of Nations, Command and Conquer. No more WW3 maps or WW2 please. No Zombie maps. Dimplomacy maps are fun.

chanta45

Reaction score
Haha hellz yeah, I hope Norbo gets SC2 and gets too work :) I want a semi-complex economy/diplomacy/militairy sim, i'm hella excited to see what people will do with the new editor. Though agreeably i'm a tad tired of WW maps.

chanta45

Reaction score
Age of empires? Futuristic would be interesting but it's really not an original system though... I'm excited to make transports that can hold alot of units though, just i'm excited in general for all the improvements hah it will let you use huge armies effectively.

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
a sc2 game with wc3 models and wc3 style gameplay! that way we can play wc3 in sc2!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.