Custom sounds and sound sets.

FannyShaver

Reaction score
Do you know anything about voice modification?

I want to get an effect similar to the Dremora's voice in Oblivion. If you want to help, I'll post a few examples if you need.

Post them then...

HeX.16;

Just to make sure I am going in the right direction. This is just a basic thing I made (sounds like shit to be honest) but I only want to know if this is the sort of stuff you're looking for:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/jrmwr9

HeX.16

Isn't Trollin You Right Now
Reaction score
Sounds gothic. Sorry but i did actually find some awesome music to use.

FannyShaver

Reaction score
It's okay. I am making new sounds set now, fitting naga sea witch, having a cool effect so far ;)

XeNiM666

I lurk for pizza
Reaction score
can u make a sound effect for me?
its just a simple sound for "when the fragile glass screen breaks"

TIA.

R 3 T R O

Reaction score
Hey

I'd like to request a sound well sounds lol Im in need of gun sounds.

Im going to have 8 different hero's with different guns I'd like 8 different gun sounds if possible. It must be able to play right after another as the hero attack is pretty fast, so it should sound natrual when the hero shoots 5 rounds in less then 4sec xD

if this is possible or you have time that would be awsome! (.wav prefered if its not too much trouble and low file size =)

FannyShaver

Reaction score
R3TRO, like what? Any futuristic availible?

I am not an arms expert to be honest. I tell you what. If you get me a names of the arms you need, I'll get them for you. I really don't know what to do at the moment.

R 3 T R O

Reaction score
Okay, Cool :D Just try your best. If you cant dont even worry about it

Just keep in mind the sounds are going to be constantly used like every 0.1 sec lol so it needs to sound realistic every time the hero shoots

1) M4A1 Carbine
2) Shotgun (any, as long as it has the loading sound after it shoots)
3) Scar-L
4) M16
5) 50. Caliber Sniper Rifle (or any modern sniper rifle shot sound)

Much appreciated xD

FannyShaver

Reaction score
Ok, I will be completely honest then. I will just record them on youtube, as I ain't got a clue how to make something like this. If that were like a laser gun, plasma, electric then I could, but in case of those I am just completely powerless. I'll do my best to stretch them enough. Should be ready on today.

XeNiM666

I lurk for pizza
Reaction score
Kinda sounds like a bottle breaking...
Its sounds good but i need the souns to be a bit "'bigger" if you know what i mean...

TIA

Jimpy

The Invisible Observer
Reaction score
Your response to making/assembling gun noises:

I will just record them on youtube, as I ain't got a clue how to make something like this. If that were like a laser gun, plasma, electric then I could, but in case of those I am just completely powerless.

Kick and snare sounds layered with a shortly delayed reverb on them, and convolution reverb.

Fiddle with the sample stretching/pogo options and add a bit of distortion if they need to be more percussive.

FannyShaver

Reaction score
@up

Yes, could sound similar, but he asked for a specific weapon sound. As long as you recond from a sound card you have just a pure quality sound, which means that for the purpose of the very short sounds I don't really want to struggle making something that important as real as it's possible when there's loads of them availible out there.

I also made them two intros that someone perhaps would like to use for something on his map.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/zp16vo
http://www.sendspace.com/file/v7k592

canons200

Reaction score
i strongly believe this thread will last very long ~~~~~~~~

anyway i am here to make request too.

1) can you make nuclear sound OR huge explosion sound
2) do you know dragon ball? if so, i want the sound where Goku turn into super Saiyans mode(yellow hair), the sound "wewewewewe" something like that, i hope you can understand.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.