Custom sounds and sound sets.

FannyShaver

Reaction score
Well. Problem is, once lenght is changed, sound made with only one word sounds crap. I can upload that for you, but you have my 100% guarantee right now that you won't like it. I can increase the lenght a bit, but well, twice as that will sound horrible...

Chaos_Knight

Reaction score
Well. Problem is, once lenght is changed, sound made with only one word sounds crap. I can upload that for you, but you have my 100% guarantee right now that you won't like it. I can increase the lenght a bit, but well, twice as that will sound horrible...

No, no.

hunterrravyn

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Pistol Shot.(9mm?)
-Shoot
-Reload(Cartidge)

Revolver(louder and sharper than pistol shot)
-Shoot
-Reload(6 Shots)

Assult Rifle.
-Shoot

Shotgun(Pump Action).
-Shoot + Pump
-Reload

Combat Shotgun
-Shoot

Crossbow.
-Shoot + Reload

Silenced Pistol.
-Shoot

Have fun :)

canons200

Reaction score
@fanny
here is the link from youtube, the sound take place at around 1.17-1.26, sound like "wewewewewe"

Here

FannyShaver

Reaction score
canons200

Could you please clarify, exactly where this sound is? I might sound silly, but I ain't got a clue if it's either this kid fears or this electricity sound.

canons200

Reaction score
fanny

i am afraid to say that, i also don't know where this sound is from.

i want this kind of sound because in my map, i have the spell which create a magic-base-sword, because it is magic base, so i just thinking adding some sound at the time that spell is used, sound like the magic energy is moving within the sword.

well, if you can't make it, is ok. I will just have the explosion ^^

FannyShaver

Reaction score
I am only saying I dunno which sound between 1.17 and 1.26 you are on about as there are two I am mixed up between, one is this kid having an orgasm of his life and another a sort'a electricity beaming around this anime character. Just tell me which one of those two.

Chaos_Knight

Reaction score
I am only saying I dunno which sound between 1.17 and 1.26 you are on about as there are two I am mixed up between, one is this kid having an orgasm of his life and another a sort'a electricity beaming around this anime character. Just tell me which one of those two.

Beaming :D

Right Canons.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.