Custom Title

Rheias

New Helper (I got over 2000 posts)
Reaction score
Hello, I was told that once I have 100 reputation points I would be able to edit the title under my name. At the moment I have 101 reputation points and I can't modify it, I'm just wondering if somthing is changed..?

Thanks, and sorry for asking this silly thing.

U are a noob

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Hello, I was told that once I have 100 reputation points I would be able to edit the title under my name. At the moment I have 101 reputation points and I can't modify it, I'm just wondering if somthing is changed..?

Thanks, and sorry for asking this silly thing.

I wondered the same but TheHelper will give you a title once you have obtained 100 and if he thinks you deserve it.

Reaction score
It can be changed by any admin afaik.. But at least I think you have deserved it..

Akatsuki

Reaction score
I really don't understand custom titles. I really don't read custom titles. I find it cool when they have signatures. But you get that once you're on the staff. Or so I heard. Also from your join date. You joinned last month. So even if you have enough rep you might not be well-known enough. Which is kind of weird becasue you do have over 100 rep.

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
It's because it's not automatic... I believe we CAN make it automatic, but TH hasn't gotten around to it. He's a busy dude.

EDIT~

There, give it a shot now. Believe I set ya up right.

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
I really don't understand custom titles. I really don't read custom titles. I find it cool when they have signatures. But you get that once you're on the staff. Or so I heard. Also from your join date. You joinned last month. So even if you have enough rep you might not be well-known enough. Which is kind of weird becasue you do have over 100 rep.

Maybe he has friends within the admin or mods :p Obviously he has a positive attitude and doesn't make trouble. We need more members like em ><

Akatsuki

Reaction score
I go on forums to relax. So sometimes I seem like a mean person until I cool down. I found that the more I sleep the worse I become. So if only I didn't sleep.

Hero

─║╣ero─
Reaction score
I go on forums to relax. So sometimes I seem like a mean person until I cool down. I found that the more I sleep the worse I become. So if only I didn't sleep.

I'm the opposite...the more I sleep or hang out with my gf the better I am...lol

Pyrogasm

There are some who would use any excuse to ban me.
Reaction score
Just hijacking this thread to say that mine needs to be changed also.

Pyrogasm

There are some who would use any excuse to ban me.
Reaction score
I should, but don't, have the ability to change it to whatever I wish. Some moderator up there in moderator land needs to enable that, apparently.

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Needs?

We will get around to it when we think you deserve it. :p

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Deserve is a matter of opinion. I don't know who the heck you even are, so do I think you "deserve" a custom title?

Not really. I don't think you DON'T deserve it, but I don't think you deserve it above anyone else on the site.

Either way, you can use it now :) So don't complain, or you might not have it by the time you're done ;)

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
No one Needs a title
We want them ^^

Seth your so nice lol

I only got mine because people know me for being a Total Werido!
But not many people know you yet so that may be the problem lol

SerraAvenger

Cuz I can
Reaction score
Deserve is a matter of opinion. I don't know who the heck you even are, so do I think you "deserve" a custom title?

Not really. I don't think you DON'T deserve it, but I don't think you deserve it above anyone else on the site.

Either way, you can use it now :) So don't complain, or you might not have it by the time you're done ;)

wow... Really got one...
Even if the question was meant seriously, not as complaint ;)
And I neither said I would deserve it - or even more than anyone else :)

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
You got it because you had like 99 Rep. 100 Rep = Custom Title.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.