D3 Closed Beta?

Nenad

~Choco Coronet~ Omnomnom
Reaction score
I saw vids on youtube with installers and boxes. and as expected spyware links.

is it legit?
Did any of you guys get in on it?

I doubt that there is one yet, usually it's not the way blizzard goes at a game. They do about 90% of the game, the rest is bugfixing and polishing by the time we get the closed beta, and as i am aware of they're still not done with making everything. It's probably people trying to get into the blizzcon hype with viruses and spyware. I bet you if someone has it the post would look like this:

OMFG I GOT IN!! I GOT INTO THE FREAKING BETA TEST FOR D3!!!! SEE YOU NEXT YEAR! XD!

And such. ^^

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
OMFG I GOT IN!! I GOT INTO THE FREAKING BETA TEST FOR D3!!!! 40 YEARS OF WAITING AND IM FINALLY IN! NOW TO WAIT ANOTHER 40 FOR THE ACTUAL GAME! SEE YOU NEXT 40 YEARS! XD!

fixed.

i doubt the beta is out yet, wed hear about it i think.

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
OMFG I GOT IN!! I GOT INTO THE FREAKING BETA TEST FOR D3!!

Just kidding. It'll probably be a while. As you may well know, one part of Blizzard's eight point motto is "It'll be done when it's done."

Nonetheless, I'm very excited.

tommerbob

Minecraft. :D
Reaction score
I was genuinely excited for you...and for D3....for about 2 seconds. Damn you.

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
first you made me has a happy because beta, but then i has a sad cz it ment that i didnt get in, then i had another happy to realize it wasnt out yet and i didnt miss it, but then i had yet another sad because the beta isnt out yet.

really hope beta is soontime though. im expecting march-juneish?

then again i was expecting d3 in 2010 back in 08 so...

tommerbob

Minecraft. :D
Reaction score
Yeah I'm guessing the beta for D3 will begin around July-August-ish, and release will be December/January-ish.

*Crossing fingers*

X-maul

AKA: Demtrod
Reaction score
You might just stay to the Blizzard sites, that'll most likely be the place for beta invites :)

ElderKingpin

Post in the anime section, or die.
Reaction score
its funny because a lot of people do not even know who blizzard is yet there are people that are spending their every waking minute waiting for their games

SerraAvenger

Cuz I can
Reaction score
OFFTOPIC
who are you referring too ?

Himself and his imaginary friend. His imaginary friend is the one waiting for their games, just in case you wondered.

This thread is kinda getting out of hand, and I'm not really helping =_=
IMHO, the thread should be supsended until a beta has been confirmed.

Samael88

Evil always finds a way
Reaction score
The first thing that you should hear about would probably be a beta opt-in on blizzards page, that was the way they did go with Starcraft 2 so that is most likely the way they will go with Diablo 3 as well, and since no such thing has occurred yet there is most likely not any beta testing going on for at least a couple of months.

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
You could already opt in since when you could for the sc2 beta. go to your main bnet page, go to beta settings, download the thing if u havnt yet and do it, then make sure 'diablo universe' is checked off under the "beta's im interrested in"

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.