Dash ability

Gamewolf3000

Reaction score
Hi i need some help with an ability i am trying to make.

if i could i would like to have a dash ability like the one morphling have in dota, but this seems to be very hard to do so i came up with another way, i used impale as base ability and then with a trigger i teleport to where i clicked the ability. it is not optimal but it works.

however i am now wondering if i could add the knock up that impale has to another ability, i am thing of using shockwave instead but i still want the knock up, so is this possible?

also how do i remove the spike effect on units hit by impale? i can change the projectile but when a unit is hit there is still spike knocking him up.

skyblader

You're living only because it's illegal killing.
Reaction score
If you want to add the knock up to another ability.. you can just cast both spells at once. One dummy spell and the actual impale spell. (Using a dummy unit of course) Or maybe you just want to change the projectile to shockwave, not sure if it works.

You might want to check out the buffs/effects, and manually go to the buff editor page and edit the buff, before adding it back to the spell.

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
The spike effect is the Art - Effect field in the Impale buff. If you remove it, then the knockup becomes kinda buggy. Most likely you would need to trigger the knockup effect with flying heights, if you want to give it to a shockwave ability. Try basing your ability off Breath of Fire, since it places a buff that you can detect.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.