Death animation?

Exuro.

Reaction score
Hey

i got 2 units which doesnt have a death animation!

its the Wagon and Obsidian Statue

How can i make them have a death animation or atleast make them explode and disappear heh..

Thanks

minikrampan

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
If you are referring to the Meat wagon and the Obsidian statue in the undead race, they have death animations.

TechGeek001

Reaction score
I think what makes the stat unique is that it has what appears to be a building-style death. But, yeah, they both have animations.

CYRRIC

Reaction score
i think he talk about the wagon the illidan's jail yes it have no death animation if you want to give one i made it buy a triger

when he die give it an explosion effect and remove it while the explosion animation and that prety work for the other normaly it have if not make the same but with the undead death animation i think

MurderMode

Giving new meaning to co-op... slowly
Reaction score
create a unit with an explosion special effect as it's model, and then make a trigger with the event 'a unit dies' and the condition 'unit type of unit your_wagon' with the actions 'create 1 explosion_model unit at the point of triggering unit' and 'kill last created unit'.

If you do this then when the wagon dies the explosion unit will be created at it's point and then killed instantly, so only it's death animation will play and it will look like the wagon blew up

Exuro.

Reaction score
i changed all models on all units and they now have all have death animations hehe! sorry for the trouble :D and thanks

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.