Devoted Fan Achievement [How?!]

FrozenShadow

I am a WolfieeifloW fan.
Reaction score
I have the normal Starcraft 2 game, if I had known there would be a 'Devoted Fan' achievement for buying the Collector's Edition, I would have bought it.

I am planning to buy another Starcraft 2 game, but it will be the Collector's Edition, I need your opinions first on how would I let the game know I bought it.

First of all, I am pretty sure the achievement is taken through installing the game. I do not want to reinstall, if there is any other way to get the 'Devoted Fan' achievement, I will do it. But, if even reinstalling the game won't bring the achievement, then I wouldn't want to waste my grandparent's money on it. :p

So, anyone have any ideas on how to get the 'Devoted Fan' achievement without reinstalling?

OR

Does anyone have any proof of being able to gain the achievement by reinstalling the game using the Collector's Edition that I will have bought.

Ghan

Administrator - Servers are fun
Staff member
Reaction score
Just noting that Blizzard suggests you contact them so you can get a replacement standard key. If that works, then you would still have the standard edition. :thup:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.