Diablo 2: LOD

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Reaction score
Same as Pineapple. Had a lvl 67 Sorc, then stopped playing. If over the last 3 months, characters dont delete, i'd have about 5 lvl 6's. Always get there and stop.

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score
Ah, my favorite grinding game...unfortunately I don't like grinding...

Still, I had one pimped out charge pally. Lvl 98, 405% BotD etheral zerk axe and a damn good Phoenix shield on him (forget what else sides an OK fortitude). I pwned duels!

Rad

Reaction score
I started playing awhile ago, baal run after baal run till level 75 and start a new char. Expansion ruined that game, I wish it never came out. I missed grinding cows that was so fun and didnt require a person with maphack to tele to the end then just sit behind a rock and get a soda :rolleyes:

Never even needed to get godly. Its still a fun game, just not so fun online (public)

Me and some friends did each quest that was fun, but its not the kind of game you can play for very long

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
That game was great.

Comes in second my "Best of..." list, Baldur's Gate 2 being first.

I just love the way monsters are insignificant yet can kill you, the way items don't drop but still manage to drop when you expect it the least, the way you can trade any item, even those you are wearing, the way you can be rich or completely poor, the way you can level easily, the way some items are nearly impossible to get and how items can be good or bad (Depends on their "stats"), etc etc.

This game is just great! :D

I'm not playing it currently though.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.