Diablo 2

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
When I played, I was a Summons/Bone Necromancer :) Krys played a Sorcerer, so it was a decent combo. She zapped people with spells while my Skeletons and Golem blocked and I'd shoot some Bone Spears and whatnot.

We never defeated Diablo, though :( We kept getting bored at that point :D

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
I am beginning to not like a Paladin. I am thinking about switching to a Sorceress or Necro.

DM Cross

Reaction score
You play with people, TH? I'd say the Sorc may be a bad idea if you play solo o_O

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
Summoner Necros are good for Solo, and Sorcs won't last in hell, and be in trouble in nightmare.

Though a good challenge is a Poison and Bone Necro.

DM Cross

Reaction score
Summoner Necros are good for Solo,

Tell that to my Skeletons that sucked ass when taking on Diablo. I probably should have put more points into a Fire Golem and Golem mastery... That may have turned things around a bit.

I think when I get my new laptop and start playing my computer games again, I'll start playing D2: LoD and make a Fire Golem/Skeleton/Bone Necromancer again and just focus on Golems when I can. That and Bone Spear :) Max a few abilities out, or at least get close...

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
Tell that to my Skeletons that sucked ass when taking on Diablo. I probably should have put more points into a Fire Golem and Golem mastery... That may have turned things around a bit.

I think when I get my new laptop and start playing my computer games again, I'll start playing D2: LoD and make a Fire Golem/Skeleton/Bone Necromancer again and just focus on Golems when I can. That and Bone Spear :) Max a few abilities out, or at least get close...

yea, it can be a little rough at first. But once you get some points into Revive.:D

Though, summoners have a tough time with bosses, no bodies for more minions. Especially Baal.

DM Cross

Reaction score
... Bories?

... Bodies?

DM Cross

Reaction score
... I don't get it o_O I'm not that D2-term-savvy.

DM Cross

Reaction score
... MOVING RIGHT ALONG!

Yeah, I think if I stick a crapload of points into a Fire Golem and Golem Mastery, it should be able to hold Diablo off for a bit longer than my last one did. I forget what level I was or how powerful my Golem was, the last time I played.

Let's see... I get paid the Friday AFTER this up-coming one and have to wait for the weekend for the check to deposit... Then I have to drag my mother with her credit card out of the house to BestBuy to get a laptop and then set it up, all of which consuming a day... Not to mention getting all of my games back on it and starting my music library all over again o_O

Hmm. I say gimme 2 weeks from today tops and I should be playing again :) Maybe we can start a bit of a group from here? Who knows. I may even make a base for it at GH.net. Iunno.

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
I think having a Diablo squad could be fun. Each person making different chatacters if possible, maybe a few duplicates. I would so claim Paladin Smiter.

Let the Idea stir and maranate. See how many peopel are interested.

We could play the game how its ment to, without the grinding :)

--------

The mian reason I left the game origionally was that I got to many friends on it. I kept having to help people X-fer equipment that I never got to actually play. I'm too popular in that game :(

DM Cross

Reaction score
Eh. I typically played with friends only, in password-protected games.

I would claim the Necromancer General of the Undead slot. Doubt Krys can play with college, but I have another friend that I believe enjoyed Sorceress that I might ring into this for some magical back-up.

MasterOfABCs

Unacceptable!
Reaction score
I just want to point out:

D2 owned, I agree.

I however, do not play it anymore.

A new game, which has been acclaimed as D3 is out.

I can vouch that this is true to a large degree.

This game is totally uber.

though the multiplayer is hacked to holy hell,

The single player is masterfull.

Game = Titans Quest.

An expansion is out already too, I have not bought it.

It'll may hit you for 20 bucks, prolly 15.

A wise buy IMO.

A modest, even review: http://pc.ign.com/articles/714/714552p2.html

Price : http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=D002198

Happy Gaming.

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
Actually, the 'acclaimed D3' was Hellgate: London. Which is still an awesome game. ((Made by the same team that made Diablo))

DM Cross

Reaction score
That's probably the most off-topic, worthless post in this entire thread o_O And that means it's beating this;

Bodies underground. ;)

C'mon, now. Besides. If it ain't developed by Blizzard, I'm not interested :) At least, not in terms of Diablo games.

Squll2

je'ne sais pas
Reaction score
Actually, the 'acclaimed D3' was Hellgate: London. Which is still an awesome game. ((Made by the same team that made Diablo))

it is, most of the diablo team left blizzard and made this game, its a good game on one player but lacks a diablo/orpg feeling

, and titan quest.. is.. it feels like its in beta :p needs better more complicated and more spells

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.