Diablo 3 - Followers System Presentation-Trailer (Gameplay)

Dan

The New Helper.Net gives me great Anxiety... o.O;;
Reaction score
Blizzard games, to me, are one of the few that I wouldn't mind spending the sixty dollars on.

OT: The trailers look cool, but the skills/spells don't see all that cool. Maybe it's because of the graphics.

every spell has 6 variations that you can choose from with runes. I was at blizzcon... trust me, you will like the spells. XD

tommerbob

Minecraft. :D
Reaction score
every spell has 6 variations that you can choose from with runes. I was at blizzcon... trust me, you will like the spells. XD

The Follower's skills cannot be runed. That's what he was talking about I think.

Dan

The New Helper.Net gives me great Anxiety... o.O;;
Reaction score
wait... you guys care about the follower's abilities? lolkay... They are just followers... to help you for solo play... they are ai... I'm baffled if that is of serious concern to the diablo 3 fanbase.

YourFace

<span style="color:#9C9C9C;"><strong>Runner Up - T
Reaction score
wait... you guys care about the follower's abilities? lolkay... They are just followers... to help you for solo play... they are ai... I'm baffled if that is of serious concern to the diablo 3 fanbase.

I was actually referring to the main playable characters.
Runes huh? Sounds cool! I like the charges you can put on the weapons too.

Bribe

vJass errors are legion
Reaction score
Everything except for the scoundrel looks hard-hitting which is a great component in a game. God of War was also hard-hitting and I loved the experience. Graphics? To add to an earlier post, don't many of us still admire WarCraft III anyway?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.