Disabling the Restart Button

WraithFire

Reaction score
Like in the exp orc campaign, sub areas exist within the main map. Is there an in-game trigger which disables the restart button when a hero enters those regions? Since it's not urgent, no one has to hurry... it's not a life of death situation - but a bit of help would be appreciated, advance thanks whoever can help or if you tried.

WraithFire

Reaction score
There is another campaign that is open, its name is "The Last Druid", its restart button is still active. And for some reason, the tools which I downloaded don't work, like those for MPQ formatting, without it, this problem a swerving headache. Is there anything in the trigger settings that allow the disable? When I used Turn off trigger, I couldn't get out of the sub area, Reason: I have no idea how to use loops. Oh, yeah, thanks

Tom Jones

N/A
Reaction score
What'll happen when a player is defeated/victorious (When using default Blizzard actions)?

The player will be removed from the game.
A predefined dialog, depending on the game type of the game, will be displayed for the player.
Depending on which button the players uses, some actions will happen.

The Restart button is a part of the predefined dialog, and can't be removed. What you'll have to do is wip up your own defeat/victory dialog, and display that to players on defeat/victory.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.