DoBRP.... N commands and customs

B

Bloodshed344

Ok I play DoBRP everytime it appears on the list (once every hour) and I know all the commands listed in quests and the only customs I can make are the ones at shops. What I wanna know are the advanced commands not listed in quests and how to spawn the customs with a text command. I have googled this over and over again with different words and came up with no success for either of these.I just wanted to know if any of you are good with DoBRP and know any custom spawn commands or advanced commands not listed in quests.

Thanks,
Bloodshed-344

Kenito

I Helps Most Goodly
Reaction score
I haven't rped in a while (stupid DOTA killed the rp community). But here's a few...

spawn 01 custom_e001-e009
spawn 01 custom_h047 (this is the Shandris hero, if I recall. If not, it's in that general number range)

Hehe...some DoBRP 6s have a custom spawn to spawn a spawner. You can imagine that causes the game to 'splode.

B

Bloodshed344

Yeah someone lagged out the game with the spawner spawn yesterday. Thanks for the customs I will try em. Also, do you tihnk it would create other customs if i just fooled aound with letters/numbers?

Kenito

I Helps Most Goodly
Reaction score
That's what I do. It seems each letter has its own range of 10. Kind of like how E only has spawns 001-009 (maybe more, I forgot). And, let's pretend Z only has 040-049. Same with all letters, so keep that in mind.

T

TotalGhost

e009 is the dragon i think or its e008
try a whole bunch of letters...you may stumble upon some things :)
molten infernalhero is u000
i ferget the rest :nuts:

Stay cool , Maybe in school [and rps]
This has been a post by , TotalGhost

R

RP commander

I have a large list of customs... but it got burnned up in the fireplace............
I'm getting some back though...

E001 is the shape shfter
E002 is the soulstealer
E003 is the always flying druid of the talon
Theres 1 for the letter y that tyhis guy won't spill
H034 is villager knight
H035 is Gens
H036 is Askari
err.... thats just about it.

B

Bloodshed344

No worries now, I know every single custom, here is a hint (H for Human, O for Orc, U for undead, N for Nightelf, and E for custom heroes)

Good day.

X

xXSupanoobXx

i've been looking for custom commands too. tried out most of them but kneew those weren't all... so who knows all the customs?

C

CanOfWhupass

Bug

Ok, I believe that I have found a crash bug in DoBRP7- Philosopher. The Muradin Axe (Right) custom addon from the cross shaped shops is, when bought, a crash bug. It happened to me twice in a row, this is a problem and needs to be fixed immediately in my opinion. I have no knowledge of how to fix it so I'm hoping someone else will.

U

Unregistered

Anyone know how to make those "spawnpoints" I was able to do that once, just forgot it after while. The first thing is how to make the "spawnpoints" and how you make it so you step into them you teleport somewhere else

U

Unregistered

when u use this command in dobrp 7 philosopher it does not crash but when u spawn units it doubles how many it spawns (coming form both spawners)

perfect for massing noobs lol

U

Unregistered

What are the commands to open/close doors and what are the commands to do spawn a moonkey? Sorry, their noob questions but Ill be very greatful if you awnser them, thanks

U

Unregistered

open door (with spawner over the door and spawner selected)
close door (same thing ^^)

item moonkey (same format for any item and there is a list of items in the "Quests" catagory up top which i think is f9

Kenito

I Helps Most Goodly
Reaction score
item orbofsvenom

It's not custom, but there's a typo, and everybody tries orbofvenom. :rolleyes:

U

Unregistered

commands

Does anyone know commands to change character stats?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.