Dock's

Dark Ruler

Reaction score
does anyone have some Dock floor Model's like wooden ground and at the side water and you put a ship next to et you know what i mean :) il apreciate it :)

edit: pleas move this placed it wrong

Pharaoh_

The epic journey will soon begin... Prepare!
Reaction score
Well, check the pic:
l_2817821fb54e4f31afc746f2b038fe75.jpg

The website above is: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/f267/ultimate-terraining-map-3-0-a-45316/
I placed random dock-style things that you can somehow modify in the Editor, placing them the way you want and become like a pier.

Dark Ruler

Reaction score
When i type the link he says: Page cannot be found pleas post link :) im looking for it manualy 2

edit: NVML found it (manualy)
adit2: ah you see you edited your post same time i i did mine :)

Pharaoh_

Reaction score
Oh, by the way, that map i told u has dock and wharf, find them in Doodads, they will help u.

Dark Ruler

Reaction score
its all veary usefull and stuff but lol! you dontstart whit shllow water crap gonna export and import all the models in my map :p wil take looong!

edit: isent there a way to yust export the doodads i need and leave the rest???

Pharaoh_

Reaction score
LoL. Of course. Go to Object Editor and find the name of the Doodad. Then, go to Art - Model field and check the path. The name like "xxdoodadxx.mdl" is the imported name. Go to Import Manager and find that xxdoodadxx.mdx. Right click and: Export File... and save it. Then go to your map, go to Import Manager and imprt that file from the folder you exported it at. Good luck wit ya map :)

Pharaoh_

Reaction score
Movement Files? Why don't i get it? :I You mean its animations?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.