Does Immolation stack?

Father_Yetti

Reaction score
I am curious as to wether or not the damage of immolation stacks when comming from multiple units. For example if there are two Demon Hunters with level three Immolation going are they going to deal 60 damage per second when near the same enemy unit or does it use a buff and only deal damage from one?

Naga'sShadow

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Nope doesn't stack, even if you change the buffs around, that's how you can stack other spells but the highest damage of immolation will take priority. Tornado's damage aura is different form immolation and does stack with it though.

WolfieeifloW

WEHZ Helper
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure if there were two Demon Hunters with Immolation on near an enemy, the enemy would take both damages.

Father_Yetti

Reaction score
Nope doesn't stack, even if you change the buffs around, that's how you can stack other spells but the highest damage of immolation will take priority. Tornado's damage aura is different form immolation and does stack with it though.

Cool, I didn't think of this. As well it would most likely stack with itself too?

Jooster

Reaction score
well there's at least two ways. you can add a new ability with higher damage. or add two dummy units. the second idea is what i used to make a aoe immolation as to where the larger the immolation the lesser the damage. u just have to account for the damages all stacking the closer it gets. so say 250 at 300 and 500 at 150. in the 150 its going to do 750. (larger numbers for easier comprehension =P)

Father_Yetti

Reaction score
well there's at least two ways. you can add a new ability with higher damage. or add two dummy units. the second idea is what i used to make a aoe immolation as to where the larger the immolation the lesser the damage. u just have to account for the damages all stacking the closer it gets. so say 250 at 300 and 500 at 150. in the 150 its going to do 750. (larger numbers for easier comprehension =P)

Tornado Building Damage Aura already has 2 levels built into it, but beyond this yeah I would need to add more abilities, however this is not really what I am trying to accomplish. I more just need to know if it stacks or not and so far I am getting different answers. I tested this out and it didn't seem to stack from what I could tell.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.