Table of Contents
Introduction
Lich the Support
Battle Lich
Q&A

Introduction

Hello this is a tutorial on using Lich.
icon_lich.gif

There are numerous strategies of making a good lich but i want to show you a different way, Either some people know these and some people dont.

Lich the Support

I could give you 3 boring hours of telling you what to buy. Sc**w that. Im gonna make it fun.
Heres a Lich Strategy for always backup when allies are introuble. Starting items basilus and tango or you can get clarity whichever. Now you might be thinking. "Im gonna call for solo." Bad idea if ur being support. I suggest going lanes with a disabler, if you have non, go with ur instincts and find a good hero to lane with. Once you reach the level where your frost nova is maxed and Dark Ritual is maxed out. Get level 1 Frost Shield dont get level 2 just get level 1. Get BoT or treads (if your willing to) Late games i would suggest Guinsoos, Shivas Guard and items that give you hella lot of mana. If you feel like "aw man this is boring they keep taking my kills." thats normal for a Support Lich. If you read that sentence and u still dont care get AGH and ks your friends back AHAHA:shades: But id say you shud really be calm.

Warning: Dont go to ANY lane nce you are bellow level 6. If someone asks for swap no. The only thing you can move to another lane is if you are level 6 and above or someone asks for a gank (if the player who asks for a gank seems to be level 3 and their opponents are like level 5. You are on your own. lol :p)

Battle Lich

The cool and strong Battle Lich. A cool way to own. buy an Empty Bottle and fill it with the water (automaticly refills once near fountain). And now your probably saying "It's so boring not going to solo." Well in this case you can solo. :eek: Yup you can solo or lane with somebody. either way ur still called a battle lich. Get the ability frost nova first. And when you reach your lane you can either spam your way till he goes back. or wait till you and your buddy are level 3. When you got enough money you can buy yourself boots and 2 bracers. I bet your all shocked when i said Bracers :confused: Well the reason is when you get ganked you got enough HP to use frost nova and chain frost. You can get either Single kill, Double kill and hell maybe even Triple kill. Never get Frost Shield untill level 5 attribute point and maxed out spells (like frost nova, Dark Ritual and Chain Frost.) Wanna pump it up? Get arcane for maximum spammage. (know thats not a word but feel free to say it). If you dont feel like arcane dont get it. O crap i forgot to post this after that get str treads or agi treads. *People Stare.* Stare all you want but this helps alot. either more HP or more AS.

Q&A

Q: Im level 6 but i still dont have bracers and boots.
A: Thats ok. Dont get ganked alot. Spam alot.

Q: I always get ganked wtf?
A: I say they are a threat to you. If you are being ganked by 2's or 3's i got an answer

Q: Yes. I am being ganked by 2's and 3's
A: Well you can use chain frost while you run or stay and use the frost nova

Q: Im feeling like a Bad Lich may I use Staff of Malevolence
A: Yes you may but dont spend your time making it too long.

Q: Which heroes can kill me easily even if i did all of those things
A: Id say Harbringer Orb and Sanities Eclipse Hurts.

Thank you for reading my tutorial please post any spell mistakes or any Complains

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.