dota orb effect

exge

Reaction score
ok, i've been using orb of slow for my own version of maim, but how do i make it such that i can use it as a hero ability and the icon will not be the grayed out icon... if you tried this you will know what im saying

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
exge said:
ok, i've been using orb of slow for my own version of maim, but how do i make it such that i can use it as a hero ability and the icon will not be the grayed out icon... if you tried this you will know what im saying
Make it a hero ability, then add it to 'default active ability'
This only works if it's a passive spell ;)
Hope it helps :D

exge

Reaction score
i tried that just 5 mins ago .. and no ..... its still the stupid grayed out box... i see it in dota where the unit orb effects are not grayed out .. and i also noticed that the so called orb effects in dota are based on orb of slow, whereas the unit versions are not ..

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
exge said:
i tried that just 5 mins ago .. and no ..... its still the stupid grayed out box... i see it in dota where the unit orb effects are not grayed out .. and i also noticed that the so called orb effects in dota are based on orb of slow, whereas the unit versions are not ..
Why not pack it to item ability?

exge

Reaction score
the icon will still be gray .. there were alot of threads in this forum about this .. i hope we can solve it once and for all

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
exge said:
the icon will still be gray .. there were alot of threads in this forum about this .. i hope we can solve it once and for all
Good luck then...I never had this problem before...sigh...

exge

Reaction score
hmmm.. thanks .. NiKaNoRoU_GR and does any1 know how to fix this ... mayb ace or sfillip

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.