Dummies GHOST!! HELP!!

JuiceBox

Reaction score
Is it possible to make dummies walk around and casts spells, etc.?

I'm currently making a haunted house game where there's invisible ghosts roaming around the house. I want the ghosts to cast spells whenever a unit is close by. BUT, I want this ghost to be invisible. How can I do this? I'm thinking of using moving dummies, but I have no idea how. :banghead: :(

Joccaren

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
and to cast spells using triggers as well. Just order the dummy to move around the house and when a unit comes within 600 of it, cast a spell on that unit.

Joccaren

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
O.K. If you want the dummy to be able to have the 'comes within range' event used on it, it will need to be pre-placed. I reccomend making you dummies based off a shade, placing them in a area that no-one can reach then, instead of creating dummies, mve the dummy into the house and order it to move. To make a completely invisible dummy, change its model to '.mdl', the World editor can not find this model so it will replace it with, yu guessed it, nothing. The unit will not show up except for its shadow. To remove its shadow, simply remove everything to do with 'Shadow' in the Art section of your unit it the OE. Then, give the unit the abilities you want AND Locust. Locust will prevent any collisions with it or any units targeting it whilst still allowing it to cast spells.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.