Dying Teenager Has Only One Wish To Be Granted

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
is curse better? personally i dont use cuss much either , but somone else said cuss i think, sigh why do peple call it cuss, cuss, cuss, cuss, god that is annoying, i just wana say cuss over and over again, why do they call it cuss thou, why not curse, did an illeterate idiot think cuss, was curse?

and about the email thingy, somone sent me an email with the envolope licking thing in it

C
U
S
S

P

PwnThePanda

I newve got an e-mail about the licking thing, my friend just told me about it.

1cRaZyFooL

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
What the hell? That was a surprise, well the guy is bold and honest.

P

PwnThePanda

Who is bold and honest?

Why do evelopes taste so bad?

Thanxs for the cuss post to piss me off bartuc :)

BrokenX

Reaction score
Lmao, because they are made with chemicals people don't even know of probably, and just mixed together and they expect people to lick them to conseal there letter or note.

BrokenX

P

PwnThePanda

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

BrokenX

Reaction score
Basically your licking cheap glue, that was just needed saliva, or some type of substance to make it liquid and so you could seal lmao its kind of gross.

BrokenX

Bartuc08

Reaction score
PwnThePanda said:
Who is bold and honest?

the kid who asked for a threesome

PwnThePanda said:
Why do evelopes taste so bad?

actually i tihnk they have a sweet taste to them, then again i ate paste till i was 13.

PwnThePanda said:
Thanxs for the cuss post to piss me off bartuc :)

no problem, it was my pleasure

P

PwnThePanda

Eating paste..........

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.....

P

PwnThePanda

No wonder he is so weird, the paste all went to his head.

Bartuc08

Reaction score
dude past was awsome, along with paper, and small bits of wood, lol

P

PwnThePanda

Mom:Billy its time for dinner.
Billy:What we having mom.
Mom:Your favorite, paste, paper, and wood.
Billy:HURRAY!

I found some more news

Police in Romania were shocked to find a car crash was caused because a couple were having oral sex while driving.

The driver lost control on a crowded road in Craiova, Dolj county, and collided with an oncoming car, reports Editie Speciala newspaper.

The young man, whose identity was not revealed, admitted to police that he was having a "hell of a time" at the time of the crash.

Police said the couple were still in their car, fully naked, when officers reached the scene of the accident.

The couple were found completely naked in their car by police officers who came to investigate.

A police spokesperson said: "We couldn't believe our eyes but it was the naked truth.

"They were having sex while driving. We hope they have learned their lesson now - not to do anything distracting while driving."

Three persons needed medical help after the crash.

Bartuc08

Reaction score
im not joking when i say this...

this is the rating of glue and some comments

elmers glue: 5/5 the best there is (its the white glue)
elmers gel glue: 1/5 taste terrible (the bluish gel looking kind)
glue sticks: 4/5 these u sorta lick, theyre not to bad
super glue: 1/5 never ever ever stick thiss tuff in your mouth, i made that mistake

Bartuc08

Reaction score
it would be much worse if while perofrming oral sex, she sorta Bit down, and pop off comes his winky!

P

PwnThePanda

MORE NEWS! :)

A prank that involved putting a high school senior up for bids on an online auction service has landed the boy and one of his classmates in trouble.

The teenagers have lost their computer privileges for the rest of the school year, Hazen Principal Ed Boger said.

Dana Mattheis, the mother of the boy being "sold" on e-Bay, said she thought the prank was funny.

"Mr. Boger didn't," she said. "The whole thing has been blown out of proportion."

Boger said he does not know if the boys broke any laws. But he said the school has policies that prohibit using the computer network for commercial purposes or to post personal information about students.

Mattheis said the ad contained nothing inappropriate and the boys were just joking around.

The only bidders were two of the boys' friends, who ran the price up to $3,300.

The auction has been pulled from e-Bay.

Now this guy i just think is stupid.....

A 38-year-old suburban man allegedly admitted to police he drank 10 beers before lighting a commercial firework inside his home, blowing up the house and seriously burning himself and a female companion.

"When you see these in public settings, they're 30, 40, 50 feet across at the top," Pat Barry, spokesman for the Will County sheriff's department, said of the firework the man allegedly set off. "Imagine this going off in a room that's about 8 by 8," Barry said.

The incident happened about 8:30 p.m. Tuesday in a ranch house the man was renting on the 0-100 block of West Main Street in unincorporated Will County near Plainfield, fire investigators said. A 33-year-old Chicago woman was visiting him.

The firework was in a 10-inch mortar shell when the man allegedly ignited it.

Authorities said they learned a second, 8-inch mortar shell was in the home and had not exploded. The DuPage County sheriff's bomb squad and the federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms were called and retrieved the device without incident.

The man allegedly admitted to authorities that at one point he had eight mortar shells in the house and previously had set off six, presumably elsewhere, police said. The tenant allegedly had purchased the shells at a flea market.

Authorities told WGN-Ch. 9 the couple had been drinking and were sitting in the front living room of the house when the man allegedly brought out the mortar shell.

"Apparently, he thought he would light it, was kind of goofing around, and figured he could put it out," Barry said.

The man was wrong.

The device exploded seconds after being lit, blowing out a wall and every window in the home and setting it on fire. Neighbors heard the blast, called 911 and rushed to the scene.

Emergency personnel arrived to find the house in flames and the couple standing outside the dwelling. Firefighters quickly doused the blaze.

The couple sustained serious burns, Plainfield Fire Chief John Eichelberger said.

The woman initially was taken to an Aurora hospital and then transferred to the burn unit at Loyola University Medical Center, Maywood, where she was upgraded to fair condition this afternoon, officials said.

The man sustained burns as well as shrapnel wounds to his stomach and legs. He was taken to St. Joseph Hospital, Joliet, where he was treated and released, police said.

"The whole house is pretty much, from the concussion of the explosion and the fire and smoke, totaled," Eichelberger said.

Carmen Morales, spokesman for Nicor, said the house did not have natural gas service at the time of the explosion. Eichelberger said the dwelling's electrical meter was locked, meaning there was no electricity to the home. Lights were on, however, in an attached garage.

The arson unit of the Will County sheriff's department was looking into the explosion and fire. No charges had been filed as of this afternoon, but the Will County state's attorney's office had joined the investigation, WGN reported.

"It's scary. We've got kids around here. What if they had been near that?" Bobbie Meridieth, who lives across the street from the gutted residence, told WGN. "I feel bad for those people on that side of the street, but thank God it wasn't on my side."

I should make my own thread called weird news or somthing.

P

PwnThePanda

Even more news....Can you believe this...

In a case possibly first of its kind, 67 year old Arthur Thompson is being sued by 32 year old Lynn Manaouski for stopping at a 4-way stop sign. In her statement she described how she came up to the intersection leading into her downtown condo, and rear ended the driver in front of her due to his 'complete and full stop'. She continues to say that of the almost 2 years of living in that particular condominium complex, she had not once been behind someone who had made a full stop at the stop sign, and that his inability to be 'consistent with typical driving patterns' caused the accident. As a result, she is convinced that Mr. Thompson is directly responsible for the accident and should be held accountable for all incurred costs of repair to both vehicles. When reminded that it is the law to make a complete stop at a stop sign, her abrupt response was "I am quite capable of deciding when it is a good or bad time to stop my vehicle."

A man resembling a giant kid was arrested Thursday for sexually assaulting a manikin at a women’s fashion outlet store. Store clerks describe how the man made several trips past the manikin, and then went up onto the podium where he commenced to fondle the manikin’s breasts. When questioned about the incident, he said "I couldn't help it, she had the nicest set of tits I’ve seen in a long time."

An Arkansas primary school teacher has been declared the worlds cheapest tipper after ordering more than $250 worth of food and drinks for his wife and self and leaving a 5 rupee tip. Rupee, an Indian currency, is worth approximately 0.02 of an American dollar. When questioned the man replied, "I had just returned from a trip to India and I had mistaken the coins for more valuable American currency." Relaying this to the offended waitress she responded, "His excuse is weak, since when would you be cracking out foreign coins (that do not even resemble American money) as a tip for a $250 dollar dinner? There is no way with a bill like that you would use coins to tip at the customary 10%-15%, and even tipping at something like 3% would still need bills. His tip wasn't even a percent!"'

In fear of possibly disturbing the perfection that is his house, Donald Manison has been forced to live in his 1998 Dodge Caravan. “I became obsessive, everything in the house was so photo-perfect that I was eventually scared of walking on the carpet in fear that I might disturb the direction of the carpet threads.” Magazines wanting a glimpse and photos of the perfect house were limited to viewing through opened ground floor windows. When asked how long he will continue his present lifestyle he replied, “If living in my mini-van is payment for a perfect house, I’m willing to pay.”

The 45 page colour instructional book entitled "Kicking Cats" guides men through the process of kicking cats down flights of stairs without repercussions from their spouse or girlfriends. "It isn't as easy as one would think to successfully do and get away with", comments author John Moore. "I was caught numerous times by my at the time girlfriends and eventually became determined to develop a fail-proof process. This book represents years of studying, practicing, research and an estimated 150 test cats. At first I was somewhat alarmed by my dislike for cats, when considering how much my girlfriends and ex-wife liked them. But after talking to scores of other men about my pent up feelings of anger towards cats, I realized I was far from alone. That is why the introduction goes into great detail about the history of cat kicking and some of the current theories on men's hatred of cats. The secret to a successful kick is to first befriend the cat, building its trust in you. It is when the cat is truly relaxed and comfortable around you that you can then angle it towards the stair case for a mighty punt."

Jeffery Goldstein, the actor whose embarrassing line “I love when it says ‘You’ve got mail’”, won him enemies the world over, passed away last night due to extreme unbelievable boredom. When questioning his mother about her son she stated, “What he said in the ad was actually true, he would spend hours a day signing up for spam lists, newsletters, write e-cards to himself and even post messages on bulletin boards asking others to spam his email address just so he could hear that retched ‘You’ve got mail’”. His mother continued on to explain the cause of the death, “But when the speakers attached to his computer stopped working last night, a few hours after the last ‘You’ve got mail’, he slipped into a boredom induced death spiral. The doctor said the symptoms of his death are similar to thousands others who were listening to the latest Celine Dion album.”

Well thats all I got right now. Hopy you enjoyed. :)

~Panda~

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.