AoS Ecvo

yuckyducky

Reaction score
Intro

My first map that i made when i started map making. Was originally called Chess Epic War. I lost it when my computer crashed. After 3 years i found it online, but it was locked. Could only get back the terrain but it was more than enough. So i remade my old map and here it is.

Map

Nothing fancy here. Just plain old AoS. I made this for my friends, they said it was fun, because of all the nonsensical stuff that you can do, like teleport to your ally's hero.

Featuring 23 heroes, and a few recipe stores for items.
A few of the heroes i like:
Prince of Light
Cleansing Light: Heal allies and damage hostiles around you for 100/175/250/325 damage)

Judgement: 12% chance to stun the target for 1.7 seconds. When the unit is stunned, the consecutive attack dealt by Holy Knight will heal himself for 2/3/4/5% max health. Applies to Smite's stun.

Smite: Stun a target at melee range dealing damage and stun.

Redemption: Summon 6/9/12 random rays of light around the Prince of Light that deal 175 area damage.

Spirit Blader
Spirit Blade: 20% chance to deal 80/120/160/200 area damage around you.

Spirit Rage: Instantly teleports to a target unit's location. The unit will be slowed by 25% and has 25/30/35/40% chance to miss on attacks for 4 seconds. Range of 275/300/325/350.

Spirit Essence
: Whenever a unit is killed by you, you gain 10/20/30/40 life and 2% evasion. Evasion is capped at 60%, and is lost when your hero dies.

Spirit Fury: Target a enemy unit. A powerful blow is struck at melee range, affecting enemy units around it. Affected units are dealt 175/225/275 damage and suffers bleeding for 10 seconds.

Map here - http://www.epicwar.com/maps/120485/
Please do comment or tell me any bugs if you came across any.

Nherwyziant

Be better than you were yesterday :D
Reaction score
Screenies plz. Yeah, it's plain AoS, just like my map :/

Edit: Happy New Year ^.^

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.