Emma Watson Cut Her Hair Off

Icyculyr

I'm a Mac
Reaction score
Good way to end her acting career... at least until it grows back lol -- no one recognises her, and the majority probably don't like how she looks.

Zakyath

Reaction score
Good way to end her acting career... at least until it grows back lol -- no one recognises her, and the majority probably don't like how she looks.

I heard that it was to be cast for the role as Lisbeth Salander in the american remake of the girl with the dragon tattoo.

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I liked her old look with long hair. She looks like a lesbian now.

Ninja_sheep

Heavy is credit to team!
Reaction score
She's just trying to get attention.
Apperantly a smart move because you guys are all over it.

Zakyath

Reaction score
Yuck... she must be desperate.

It's appearantly a very attractive film to be in. George Clooney, Johnny Depp and Brad Pitt all wanted the same role in the movie, but Daniel Craig got it. And it's not really unusual for actors to adjust their appearances for certain roles.

Icyculyr

I'm a Mac
Reaction score
It's appearantly a very attractive film to be in. George Clooney, Johnny Depp and Brad Pitt all wanted the same role in the movie, but Daniel Craig got it. And it's not really unusual for actors to adjust their appearances for certain roles.
Heh, interesting... I know it's not unusual to adjust your appearance for a movie, but surely you wouldn't make yourself ugly... lol

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.