Spell Energy Blade

D

Dr4gonL0rd

Ho--ly--Crap...!
Unbelievably nice looking spell! +rep!
Does it use custom textures? I can't open it atm, not on this computer.

xxartanisxx

Reaction score
Hey tinki i have this on one other of your posts too i think but a much older one. anyways i was wondering if i could use these in some nmaps im making and if there was any way i could change some of the damage and stuff.

AWESOME SPELLS ANYWAYS I LOVE EM!

Akino_k

Reaction score
Suggestion-

fusion between moving and spinning- why don't you enable it to be able to move while it is being cast but add the Dreadlord's dissipate effect to it so it looks like he is letting off the blade while he's spinning? if thats possible lol

xxartanisxx

Reaction score
Problem

I have the GUI version and it says there is an error in the code it said expecting a name im not sure exactly where any way to fix that?

Tinki3

Special Member
Reaction score
> Suggestion- ...

I'd rather leave spell as is. Thanks anyway :).

> xxartanisxx

Check that the variable names in the demo map and your map are exactly the same.
The error is most-likely originating from a Custom Script line.

Post the code.

Azylaminaz

Vox Populi
Reaction score
I tried using the GUI first (about to use the JASS, would probably work), and when I pasted the trigger into the different map, all of it's constants were changed. I don't feel like matching the trigger functions up one to one, so I'll use the JASS one. :)

What happened (that I noticed): In the pasted trigger, all the units were changed, like.. the function to create Energy Parts created Dummy Units. o_O

I already have the system from a different trigger, do I need to paste it a second time (they use the same variable name...).

Rommel

Reaction score
well, nice job, tinki...btw..ur sense of terrain is quite good..but i must say the spell is leak...i wonder if i can use it in my miltiplayers AOS.

Kazuga

Let the game begin...
Reaction score
I don't know about you but I got heavy lagg when I was channeling this spell in GUI.:banghead:

L

Lord Zed

I'm new on World Editor, so can anyone tell me how do I import skils like this one to my maps?:confused::confused::confused::cool::shades:

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
Hmph... No credits for meh icon? :(

It doesn't really matter though because it is an old one and low quality now. :p

Well, great job on the spell Tinki! (I know it is old, but it still looks awesome)

@Lord Zed: There is a readme contained inside the "Spells" folder of the map. (Open the trigger editor)

Tinki3

Special Member
Reaction score
The JASS version is now updated, and should hopefully be less laggier than the previous, thanks to a heavy code update - local handle vars have been spat out into another dimension and ABC + TT are now being used to assist the spell.

There were also a few bugs with the JASS version that are now fully abolished.
A new 'Read Me' has also been added.

Thanks for the comment Purge :).

Herkan

Reaction score
Do you think you could make it spin slower, I'd really appriciate that. Great work btw. :thup:

diggoran

Reaction score
I think that the mana cost for this spell should lower from level to level, or maybe like:
L1- High
L2- Med-High
L3- Average
L4- Average
L5- Average etc...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.