Every X attacks do 50 damage...

Smilis

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I was wondering if someone has a code that makes, if you have the skill Super Smash level 1, the hero will attack a unit 5times and make 50damage, if he have level 2, he only needs to attack 4times and make 60damage, level 3 = attack 3times damage = 70 and level 4 attack = 2 Damage= 80...

Or if you cant do that, at least have so the hero have to attack 3times and then for every level get +10 damage...

(It´s like the abillity of the "Overload"-abillity from Dota.)
Overload

Each successful attack builds up a static charge, eventually releasing in the form of an electrical burst. The burst deals damage and does a minor slow effect to the attacked foe and nearby area.

Level 1 - 8 Attacks. 30 Damage
Level 2 - 7 Attacks. 45 Damage
Level 3 - 6 Attacks. 60 Damage
Level 4 - 5 Attacks. 75 Damage

Passive

Thanks if you can help...

polo2005

Wana start playing LoL? http://tinyurl.com/369as27
Reaction score
make a varible that stack +1 every time you deal dmg and when it reach x numbers of attack, make unit x to damage unit y x dmg

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
Code:
Untitled Trigger 001
    Events
        Unit - A unit Is attacked
    Conditions
        (Level of 'YourSkill' for (Attacking unit)) Not equal to 0
    Actions
        Unit - Set the custom value of (Attacking unit) to ((Custom value of (Attacking unit)) + 1)
        If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            If - Conditions
                (Custom value of (Attacking unit)) Greater than or equal to (9 - (Level of 'YourSkill' for (Attacking unit)))
            Then - Actions
                Unit - Cause (Attacking unit) to damage (Attacked unit), dealing (15.00 + (15.00 x (Real((Level of 'YourSkill' for (Attacking unit)))))) damage of attack type Chaos and damage type Unknown
                Unit - Set the custom value of (Attacking unit) to 0
            Else - Actions

note that this may be abused by spamming attack order to a target without waiting unitl the unit finish attacking!

ThePlague

Reaction score
Code:
Untitled Trigger 001
    Events
    Conditions
    Actions
        Unit - Set the custom value of (Attacking unit) to ((Custom value of (Attacking unit)) + 1)
            If - Conditions
                (Custom value of (Attacking unit)) Greater than or equal to (9 - (Level of 'YourSkill' for (Attacking unit)))
            Then - Actions
                Unit - Cause (Attacking unit) to damage (Attacked unit), dealing (15.00 + (15.00 x (Real((Level of 'YourSkill' for (Attacking unit)))))) damage of attack type Chaos and damage type Unknown
            Else - Actions

note that this may be abused by spamming attack order to a target without waiting unitl the unit finish attacking!

easiest way to avoid this is to make your ability an orb and check if the unit has the buff or not

Smilis

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Code:
Untitled Trigger 001
    Events
    Conditions
    Actions
            If - Conditions
            Then - Actions
            Else - Actions

Hmm, I didin't get it to work...

Dinowc

don't expect anything, prepare for everything
Reaction score
you should set custom value to 0 when the unit upgrades the level of ability too

Igor_Z

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
There is no way to make the spell perfectly in GUI. It's always malfunctioning... Try pressing Attack-Stop-Attack-stop or try to move the hero before he attacks... I have tryed that with ursa's second spell on dota and the spell has to fade off when the hero attacks 5 times but when you press attack, stop etc.. it is fading off when the hero attacks once, twice etc.. I don't think it will work properly. I don't think this that i say is useful.. But GOOD LUCK on your spell

vaziocs

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I was wondering if someone has a code that makes, if you have the skill Super Smash level 1, the hero will attack a unit 5times and make 50damage, if he have level 2, he only needs to attack 4times and make 60damage, level 3 = attack 3times damage = 70 and level 4 attack = 2 Damage= 80...

Or if you cant do that, at least have so the hero have to attack 3times and then for every level get +10 damage...

(It´s like the abillity of the "Overload"-abillity from Dota.)
Overload

Each successful attack builds up a static charge, eventually releasing in the form of an electrical burst. The burst deals damage and does a minor slow effect to the attacked foe and nearby area.

Level 1 - 8 Attacks. 30 Damage
Level 2 - 7 Attacks. 45 Damage
Level 3 - 6 Attacks. 60 Damage
Level 4 - 5 Attacks. 75 Damage

Passive

Thanks if you can help...

haha those guys with triggers that never work when u can do this by just editing some objects.. pretty funny.
Just give the critical strike ability and edit the values
would be :
level 1 data 12% chance 30 damage
level 2 data - 14% chance 45 damage
and so on.

polo2005

Reaction score
There is no way to make the spell perfectly in GUI. It's always malfunctioning... Try pressing Attack-Stop-Attack-stop or try to move the hero before he attacks... I have tryed that with ursa's second spell on dota and the spell has to fade off when the hero attacks 5 times but when you press attack, stop etc.. it is fading off when the hero attacks once, twice etc.. I don't think it will work properly. I don't think this that i say is useful.. But GOOD LUCK on your spell

wanna bet? pretty sure i could do this skill

Flare

Stops copies me!
Reaction score
It's perfectly do-able in GUI, but you need a half-decent damage detection system (this is one I made) for it that caters for differentiating between physical/magical damage (which means you can't use -ANY- orb effects other than the one used for detection) otherwise you have the obvious problem of spell damage contributing towards the counter

Igor_Z

Reaction score
let me see triggers polo2005 but in GUI please... And vaziocs how can u make the spell from critical when the critical is multipling the base damage not dealing damage that u want and it shows floating text with red numbers...

polo2005

Reaction score
let me see triggers polo2005 but in GUI please... And vaziocs how can u make the spell from critical when the critical is multipling the base damage not dealing damage that u want and it shows floating text with red numbers...

woot? jsut use critical strike?
but working on overload ability right now

Igor_Z

Reaction score
Ok polo im waiting because i need that spell too :p. If u make it to work perfectly you will get credit in my awsome map... Hope you'd make it

XeNiM666

I lurk for pizza
Reaction score
Code:
A unit Is attacked

Level of Ability for Attacking unit Greater Than 0

If / Then / Else
If
Interval Equal to 5
Then
Unit - Damage Attacked unit for 50 damage
Set Interval = 0
Else
Set Interval = Interval + 1

Sorry, i dont have WE on

MeTr01DPr1M3

Reaction score
Well hello there. Just to say this (I know you're going to hate me but...), I'd like to make a small adjustment to what all of ya have said so far. First of all guys, the unit recieves magical damage. Why is that? Cause when "Overload
" (for example) reaches it's max attacks, then it creates a Dummy Unit at the position of the Attacked unit, and just orders the Dummy Unit to cast a modified Thunder Clap. Seriously, check it out. I know that I am not capable at this point to make a trigger like this, but I just wanted to add this little detail. Sorry if I disturbed any one of you in any way. Just thought it would be easier for ya all to know how it actually works. :D

C ya around mates. :cool:

Igor_Z

Reaction score
Nope man you are wrong it's not a dummy with the spell because it thunder claps instantly when it hits.. So it can't be a dummy it is a special effect created at the location. I thought that it is a dummy but the dummy needs time to cast thunder clap. So it must be an effect.. But still i can't figure out how to make it so it won't malfunction... Thanks to everyone for this thread. Everyone that has helped will get credit in my map..

Igor_Z

Reaction score
OK but i still think its a special effect that is spawning when the unit attacks with the ability. Thanks for the useful info Flare... I didn't know that

Smilis

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Well it's work now, I had turned off the trigger earlier, and forgot to turn it on.. Thanks all :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.