Icon Evil skull

Rhymer

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Hmm yeah it's pretty nice. However, some thinks could be done, well, better.

- Make the skull bigger for more effect
- make the background more dramatic with more effects and lightning.

Trollvottel

never aging title
Reaction score
and by the way, skins, models, icons etc should have import instructions or at least information about the path. look at the submission rules.

Don

Rise with the Fallens!
Reaction score
May I ask for the reason for it to be grave yarded? If it needs improvement please say so..

If 2-3/5 people say itneeds improvement, it sure need to be graveyarded. +, icon pack are more then welcom if you are doing more icons since one icon is like..meh.. not enougt unless it is pure art, made 100% no copypaste and the drawingis god-like. But the resons your icon've been graveyarded (omg it is hard to say graveyarded lol, atleast totype it -_-), is because it was plaing and didnt deserve the model/icon section. simple as that yeah, i know i'm rude but i call a cat a cat, and noting can change it, people want quality, they need quality, well they come here to have some.

Improve your icon, basing yourself on members' judgement, do some little change, make more o these to make a pack/zip and submit the pack itself and i'm sure it'll have great chances to be accepted.

Kepp up the good work:thup: and like others said, too plain!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.