F.e.a.r.

Reaction score
Wow anyone play F.E.A.R. for the 360 or whatever else its on? Don't say anything cause im only on the 3rd mission, but man is it scary.

Surround sound, 42" HD TV, no lights on in the house, everyones asleep. Its hella scary with that little girl running and teasing you all day.

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
Yeah, I beat it.

It is scary, I was playing the same like you (who knows how big my tv is though :p) and it's scary when she pops out of no where, or the soldiers die :p The suspense.

Reaction score
yeah man its crazy. in the 2nd mission, there is a part where you go down a ladder in some random flickering room, and when turn around as you are about to go down the ladder she appears out of nowhere, then when you get to the bottom of the ladder and turn around again, that one dude comes at you. So scary man...

Newbwc3

Sephiroth_VII
Reaction score
Yea I beat it on the ps3. Its a pretty good game. Not really scary tho, cause I was playing with another tv on right next to it. (other ppl watching tv)
But the enviroments get so repeatative after awhile. Office building, Office building....and...?! more office buildings!...

If you like this then how bout "The Darkness"? thats a good game too I beat dunno if they have Xbox version on it.

stubs101

Reaction score
My bro told me about the ending which sounded scary as hell:

wasn't it like your in a chopper around a tornado or something and she climbs over the side? Anyway, I've seen the game... really nice (pardon me if it's totally different, my source is a real joker, just not funny...(and it was on the PC, not a game station)).

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
wow stubs101 thanks for ruin it for me and MeRcChRiS :mad:

next time use [noparse][/noparse]

Demonwrath

Happy[ExtremelyOverCommercializ ed]HolidaysEveryon
Reaction score
lol believe me, if it is the original fear, and not extraction point or Perseus Mandate, the 'ending' in this thread isn't it.

Even though I haven't hit then ending, my friend has beaten the game 10 times over (he can beat the game in 5 hours on like hard, he is insane o_O) and he recorded the ending for me lol.

It is creepy as hell though...

w/e

Boaroceraptorasaurus-Rex
Reaction score
Lol, wait till you guys are crawling around in vents. That was the scariest part of the game.

Reaction score
ah crap I hate the vents and water... I never know whats going to happen in both of them...Right now im at the part where there are invisible guys in Mission 4. They are so hard to kill.

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
I didn't get it though lol
I never found out who the chick was :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.