• ¤TD or mauls

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • ¤3rd Person shooters

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ¤AoS (like DotA and ToB)

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • ¤Minigames (games using a certain skill to progress, other small games

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • ¤LoaP (like Mind's Life in Lordaeron, Life as a peasant)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ¤RPG's

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • ¤Melee games

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
I need to know what your favorite type of game is in Warcraft. I will use the highest ones in my campaign. Also, please state why you like it. I personally like the First person shooters BUT only when they are made well and when they have some sort of RPGness to them.

D

darkassaisin

dude i like lots of maps. but first person shooters and 3rd person. in warcraft that would be very bad. inreal life those games r good but i don't no wat to answer here. if the map is well built and has a good idea then its good. not like he les go to the supermarket and buy food. that would be a horrible idea. and well built well if they don't even edit the units or have really no triggers its ussaly not good. if u spend a year amkin it it usaly is. im gonna be spendin years now makin a whole campagin. usin every single thing in lord of the rings. sence hpw all of the movies together equal over 10 hours of stuff i have a long way to go.

A

Aquanistic

I really only have experienced Melee Maps, and all other maps on Battle.net are too confusing for me to understand.

Rad

Reaction score
Maps where you dont kill each other, I play with my friends most of the time and I dont want anyone getting pissed :p

I hate AoS's its all just BS and people get pissed and leave, its not the best environment. Especially DotA.

I vote RPG's, although there isnt many good ones out there. There has been many though... Hate ff so there goes alot :p

Survival RPG's especially are fun, but nobody will make a good RPG with actual objectives that change the game... like if you do a quest a new shop opens in a town or something :rolleyes:

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Umm i personaly like hero line wars and survival better MOST TIMES! thats not on there :( i would like to know too as to when i make my next map i can make something ppl like

EDIT: i voted for td's, as i love those soo much :)

Rad

Reaction score
Well survival like jungle troll tribes (Which was stolen from ice troll tribes but had so many new features it was still funner, except you had heat in the jungle... lol)

Um yea they are RPG's :p

M

maerlyn

Rad said:
I hate AoS's its all just BS and people get pissed and leave, its not the best environment. Especially DotA.:

I've played plenty of dota games where my opponents have been friendly. Saying 'nt' after they kill you, not swearing at you when you kill them. That's why I voted AoS :)

P

PwnThePanda

I like rpg's. I can't get enough of them. I love Im_On_56k's destiny rpg, I also like a few others like ffoprg. I don't know what you would call final fantasy forever. I guess it would be called an rpg. Most good rpg's arn't played enough. All of the bad ones however are hosted. Im going to get my body frozen and then they will unfreeze me when virtual reality games come out. I would die to play a virtual reality rpg. Anyone ever watch .hack or w/e. is that was an acual game where you would just play the rpg it would be cool.

And may I ask how this would be implemented into your new compaign?

PB_and_J

level 85 anti-spammer
Reaction score
I like Rpg's, but they have to be good, not one that is made in under 10 minutes...

(btw, I've played a Rpg like that befor. No tooltips/new spells/new units. I left 10 mins into game. Sry hijacking thread :eek: )

Another thing that makes a good Rpg is a good storyline. (if there is one)

Arcane

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I voted for Aos. Personally, I like RPG's but I haven't played a decent one on battlenet before so, Aos it is.

*One Rpg had completely no tooltips, took two hours to get to level ten and no explaination for anything. The terraining sucked too. Even though mine isn't so good. :rolleyes:

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
ive never seen a first person shooter in WC3 so....otherwise i would vote FPS, can u even make it First Person? :confused:

Duwenbasden

Ver 6 CREATE energy AS SELECT * FROM u.energy
Reaction score
Hero Arenas, 12 MK beating a Peon, 709394, Tower Def, AoS... or any new ideads.

M

maerlyn

What category would Dark Deeds go in? Or Werewolf, or Sheep Tag? Or Defend The Lich King? Maybe 'altered melee'?

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
ROFL!

Been watching this all day... Wondering when someone would realize... Dammit, Conan, you ruined it! :p I wanted to see if it would go longer then a week!

Sud

"[If life=Dota] I'd have quit long ago" -- Acehart
Reaction score
But you haven't finished your campaign yet

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
The campaign?

Pft. He hasn't finished the AoS yet!

P

PwnThePanda

Hahhaha, I just looked at om and saw like the awa campaign or somthing and I thought this was new.

Rad

Reaction score
sqrage said:
ive never seen a first person shooter in WC3 so....otherwise i would vote FPS, can u even make it First Person? :confused:

There was a few... hmm cant remember the names they were wierd.. one had the word Byte in it...dunno check wc3search. Yes FPS is possible (Look for 'Lineras first person camera engine')

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.