Favorite Warcraft 3 Game

PB_and_J

level 85 anti-spammer
Reaction score
Skibi Td/Ryoko Td (the minigames)/Elemental Td (doesn't get old quickly)

PB_and_J

level 85 anti-spammer
Reaction score
Off topic posts, Yelling going around.

However it seems to died down.

Freeplay

Reaction score
I like LOAP

but also Jurassic Park

and

Star Wars

plus Video Game RPG

And most of all MEDEVIL BUILDER

Z

Zero R.

Wintermaul.

And of course, of all...

A 6 vs. 6 Melee game on Divide and Conquer. One can never defeat the greatness of a melee map [And the considerable use of your inside voice. Even I wouldn't laugh openly when your opponent plays it like DoTA. All heroes, no units.]

Z

Zero R.

I especially love the controversy Banlist made in TH. Fun thread to read.

K

KeeperofKeys

In case anyone cares, these are the games that I like:

Favorite game: LOAP Death II. AWESOME roleplaying opportunities.

Other FPG (Frequently Played Games, for the TLA challenged :) ):

1. Vuen's D&D
2. Tree Tag (balanced)
3. Sheep Tag (balanced)
4. LOAP
5. Non-abusive DOTA, especially when I do well (go figure :rolleyes: )
6. Element TD

Games that I don't like, and why:

Most hated: Abusive DOTA. I'm not good enough to escape abuse and it gets on my nerves even if its NOT directed at me... plus those leavers always ruin the game... :mad:

Other games in my Hall of Loathing:

1. Unbalanced tags (No point in even playing them)
2. Unimaginative TDs (If I see another Halo or Tom Clancy TD, I'm gonna puke)
3. Vampirism. This one is because if you are the vamps then you kill all but like one of the peasants, who is then so fortified that you can't kill him. If you are a peasant, then you either get killed early or turtle in and end up waiting for the vamps to come. No skill involved WHATSOEVER.
4. Melee games (I'm tired of them. Wake me up when it becomes more than just the same old micro.)
5. Hell vs. Heaven/Angel Arena. It's ALWAYS "Rush to the uber form so you end up owning all the other players", and (especially in HvH) one side gets a tremendous advantage over the other.

Basically: I like creative games that are slightly forgiving. Roleplaying is the BEST! :D

Cornface

Avoid, if at all possible.
Reaction score
Good maps
The Great Strategy
Tropical Tower Wars
Uther Party
X Hero Siege

Crappy maps
Dota
Life Of A Peasent
LOTR MAPS

And this is what I think!

A

Atreides

like: spawn based maps (most of them are LOTR, but not all)
genesis of empires
footman frenzy-some massive combat and micro required, and balanced with good amount of options

hate: any shitty map in which someone half assed it and spent 30min when they shouldve spent 3 hours
dota-too many people play it, and the unit spawns dont increase to match hero lvls...

K

KeeperofKeys

TLAs AWAY!

General note: would everyone please bother to type out the names of the games on your list? I, for one, am slightly annoyed when I can't understand your list because I don't recognize the acronym versions of their names. I appreciate being able to understand other peoples' posts, so PLEASE take the time to spell it out. Thanks!

Jackal

You can change this now in User CP... or Die Tryin
Reaction score
Probably biased but my map (LOTR Castle Wars)
Kodo tag
LOAP
Hero Line Wars RoC
Gang Wars
Sheep Tag

What I seriously hate:
DOTA (It has to be around all the time)
World of Warcraft (The custom game, I spent half an hour waiting for the DLs to finish and then I find the custom game is rubbish)
'Official' Life of a Peasant (Normal hero peasants are far too weak. A normal police officer can kill just one. And the zoo animals attack.)
Dracula (When I played it, everyone stuck together and we killed Dracula in less than 5 minutes).

N

Naine

What I like:

Loap Reborn - I used to really like it until I found the cheats, and the damn missle silo. One hit from than can kill the druggies units.

Tags - Tree Tag, Sheep Tag.

My Maps - Of course :D

Water Wars - I love this game, except that if you click Surface twice you get stuck between the two water levels, and can't move.

Maps I hate:

DotA - Great fun map, I must admit, but people are mean people flaming any "n00biez" Plus most ideas are stolen. Fun though :)

Castle Wars 2: The elves are too weak, and the beasts are too strong.

Arenas: They just don't interest me, though thats just me.

Total Newb maps - I hate it when people host bad maps. I don't mind beta maps but when it's a full version and it sucks more than fudgesticles (I am not a fan of dark chocolate)

Hope this list makes a difference in your lives! xD

M

MisparEchad

Actually, every time I start to like a game, I eventually get tired of it (a little too quickly) and start playing another. Recently, I started playing all kinds of LOTR games, and HvH.....I also kinda like Footies.

nomadian

Reaction score
RoC Dota
Footmen vs Grunts
Tried one earlier for first time called Lotr Risk, I liked that so I'll add that.
Liquid Tower Defence back in its peak.
Thats about it.

uberfoop

~=Admiral Stukov=~
Reaction score
Outbreak191 said:
Anyway on my other post I forgot to mention how much I love ToB. Warden owns If you blink around enough :D
ToB>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>all

btw warden can be countered so easily by teamwork...malf+inquisitor can just poon her down quite a bit so she at least must run, and during a period of stun like that its a perfect chance for leto to do a tgp.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.