ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
1vs1

Melee

Me Undead You Orc = PWNED!!!!

Z

Zero R.

You Undead, Me Running away while I have to pee in the bathroom = Owned.

Jo.O

Bored...
Reaction score
AWA is cool, but no one joins when I host -.-

Or once some people joined when I made the game name: "DotA type map" , but then they left cuz they didn't wanna wait for download :(

A

Akatski

MWhahahha I am reviving this dead thread by saying...

THE BLACK ROAD FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M

moo^moo^cow

DoTA (it ain't so bad)
Hero Seige (i like the eng version cause i know wtf does wat now)
Card Shuffle (hella fun with lots of people)
Uther Party (same as CardShuff)
Pyramid Escape
Mind Breaker

Honorable mentions:
Jurassic Park that one was hella funny with 12 people running around spamming tents to preven rexxes from killing us and Marines in hell

C

Cryo

Hell Vs. Heaven All The Way

Hvh All The Way Woot!!!!!
And Some Mirco Arena:d

w00t22

CSS L4D DoD? Steam ID = w00t22
Reaction score
in my other posts say unique mazes and i hate dota, well everybody who makes mazes are noobs, all good mappers wont make a good maze since only shit like polar escape and the gay roc maps get hosted, good mazes, unique stuff "is to hard" for newbs to play so they make polar escape v5 which is v1 but different....titles? ALso couple of words for people who hate dota - Why do you hate Dota? And tell me a game like dota that is better. Theres none and will never be any since Dota is so much fun

Games i like - DotA, Mad Balls Arena, HH Felhounds, good mazes i test, The ff epic rpg, and Impossible Bosses

A

Atreides

Uhh thats a lot of generalizations in that last post. "All the people who make mazes are noobs". Well, some people like mazes, and thus people make them. Personally I only hated dota cause it took up so much of the hosted games list that it was hard to find other games. Go see any one of the numerous locked threads for the reasons in which people hated dota though; discussion of it usually isn't wanted though and can get threads closed. And some people just like other AoSs for varying reasons-I hardly ever play AoSs at all, so dota isn't my thing.

Demonwrath

Happy[ExtremelyOverCommercializ ed]HolidaysEveryon
Reaction score
I am a Hero kind of guy. Basically meaning I like most custom games that have uniquely made heroes.

The following maps PWN :D :
AOS:
1. Adevent of the Zenith
2. Desert of Exile
3. Age of Myths
Hero Wars:
1. Icelands
2. Exiled (FTW XD)
3. Ultimate (FTPWNGE)

I like TDs to a degree, I find most of them are either too easy to beat, or made IMPOSSIBLE to beat, which thoroughly annoys me. RPG's aren't my things as I find they take too much time (and if I am not in the AoS mood I want a real quick game, thsue the HW). But besides that hte only real game I don't like is...you guessed it...DotA. This is basically because it is over hosted, and most of the people who host/play the game are snobby 10 year old kids, "What? Download!?!? Get the f*** out of here nub!! go kil lyourself because you don't have DotA!!!" (and yes, I actualyl did get that said to me :p) :rolleyes:

L

Ludovic_XVII

Dota (for sure)
Line Tower Wars (not bad, except the last version I got suck BAD)
Stronghold (always fun!)
Gridlock (love this map!!!)

And many others...

EatShrooms

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Island Troll Tribes has been my favorite for a good year now. I used to be all about WW3 (not to be confused with other ww3 games, these kinds were like the Mr Apples WW3, most notable one until..) people stopped playing it. My very first game obsession was Sheep tag, then pest invasion, then tree tag, then WW3, then (god forbid) LOAP for a long ass time.

Psiblade94122

In need of sleep
Reaction score
i just found a good one today
Space Rogues, by clan cbs

Its a multiplayer Team campaing, where red is the captain (controles the main ship's direction in combat, has the ability to promote/demote other players exept for the engeneer) blue is the engeneer (has the ability to relay power to the diffrent turrets) and everyone else manns the turrets or if theres no more turrets to be manned then they will wait untill opposing spaceships board the ship

its pretty cool, immagin a supership that has about 6 turrets and the captin who mans the main cannon (big lazer beam of doom) and missle pods, the interface is simple, if you mann a turret, when you right click somewhere you will shoot in that direction, if you right click on a target you will concentrate an attack on that unit

oh yea, this is one of the few Wc3 multiplayer maps with a story that you have to follow (your missions = your story, i dont think theres a town, but there are breaks inbetween each mission)

E

EggoNiNjA

My favorite maps, in no order :p are
SNIPERS!:especially back in the old days. :D
HoSK:best AoS out there.
FForpg:it got old after 275 seph but still...
Ive been playing island defense and vamprism alot.
I like mazes but i got a delay at my house so there kinda to play pointless.
DoTA:the old versions are what I like, but I play the newer versions.

Mahucharn

I wear a fez now, fezzes are cool.
Reaction score
finnally one of these thats open ended and lasting =D

I luv the following games alot...
I like CHLW the most, then WMW SS or Tourny edition, then Green TD Pr0z, and Ultimate footmen v.79c or v.75 =D

wilze

Reaction score
DoTa Is For Nabs...

Here is my List:
LoaP 8/10
enfo´s 5/10
Mafa TD 6/10
POLAR ESCAPE FTW 9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999/10

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.