Feels weird to type?

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Reaction score
Well i just got back from my vacation in Florida for 10 days, and i come back to the computer and i find it strangely harder to type, and it has a weird feeling.

I think its because i was away from the computer for awhile, and i just got a new phone with a keyboard and texted a lot.

I now find myself using only my pointer fingers, and missing the keys and hitting the ones next to them every so often, and i used to be able to type with my pointer, middle, and sparingly my ring finger.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
How long have you used a computer? :p

No, I can't say this has ever happened to me. But I bring a typewriter with me wherever I go, so I guess it's hard for me to forget.

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I went away for 2 weeks not long ago, but I didn't get so bad. I think my typing is quite messy anyway :p

I always miss keys :)

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
I get that feeling too after a vacantion longer than a week, during I don't use a computer at all. It's normal :p.

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
How can you be without this kind love for more than a week?!
happycomp.gif

And I don't think this has happened to me, even after being away for a while. And I text a lot too, though my phone doesn't have a QWERTY pad. :thdown:

Xapphire

Liberty, Simply said; a lie.
Reaction score
Depends how serious about gaming and what ever it is you do. I guess I carry a laptop wherever, college as well so it's more of an hourly thing for me, but its all about like memory and like how your mind works, texting however should effect your typing skills.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.