FF spells problem

Ithladir

Reaction score
Hi i am currently working on a Final Fantasy map (not like an pro made tho, just for fun to play with some friends and to develop my WE Skills).

Now to the problem; the spells.

Demi: (not working at all.)
Code:
Demi
    Events
        Unit - A unit Begins casting an ability
    Conditions
        (Ability being cast) Equal to Demi 
    Actions
        If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            If - Conditions
                ((Target unit of ability being cast) has buff Zombie ) Equal to False
            Then - Actions
                Unit - Set life of (Target unit of ability being cast) to (0.75 x (Life of (Target unit of ability being cast)))%
            Else - Actions
                Unit - Set life of (Target unit of ability being cast) to (1.25 x (Life of (Target unit of ability being cast)))%

I hope you get the picture about what it's suppose to do, and for the "Zombie" buff; its a simple targeting spell that leaves a buff for a while and then making spells like "Cure" to do damage instead of healing on target unit.

Cure: (heals, does show animation tho sometimes only for a 0.1s; no damage done if target unit has "Zombie" tho.)
Code:
Cure
    Events
        Unit - A unit Finishes casting an ability
    Conditions
        (Ability being cast) Equal to Cure 
        (Level of Cure  for (Casting unit)) Equal to 1
    Actions
        If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            If - Conditions
                ((Target unit of ability being cast) has buff Zombie ) Equal to False
            Then - Actions
                Unit - Set life of (Target unit of ability being cast) to ((Life of (Target unit of ability being cast)) + 110.00)
            Else - Actions
                Unit - Set life of (Target unit of ability being cast) to ((Life of (Target unit of ability being cast)) - 110.00)

Id appreciate any help on this, even new triggers would be nice (as long as it gets the job done :D), and please just ask if there is anything more you need to know.

Ithladir

Reaction score
Change your events to Starts the Effect of an Ability, that might fix the not working at all problem :p

well tried it now, still no change :S

What animation are you using for Cure, and how are you applying it (triggers or Object Editor?)
Holy light from Object Editor (should i change it to trigger instead?)

[EDIT]: Forgot to mention; the caster also only shows casting animation for like 0.1s
[LAST EDIT]: It's all fixed and fully functional now. thanks for support anyway flare^^

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.