Campaign Fragmented Dreams

Sirroelivan

Gunnerkrigg Court
Reaction score
A world of dreams, a world of infinite possibilities, a world bristling with darkness...

A world of memory, a world of sins, a world of Valor, of Passion, of Fear, of Madness...

The Memory Chain holds the key...

------------------------------

I'm working on a campaign. I've completed an intro movie to the campaign. You can check it out below. Feedback, both possitive and negative is highly appreciated.

(The file is rather large, due to music files, does anyone know how to make an mp3 file smaller?)

Dowload link: http://boxstr.com/files/3577013_qpgcx/Fragmented Dreams - The Cathedral.w3x

GooS

Azrael
Reaction score
"does anyone know how to make an mp3 file smaller?"

Use any sound prgram out there and save with lower kbps, will lower quality, but also filesize.

Downloading, will edit with comment on it ;)

Edit: Problems opening it, open with WE I got a memory error, guessing it is protected, opening with wc3 TFT custom game, I can't even run the loading before I get a fatal errors, tried other map and they work fine.

What could be the problem, it isn't a campaign file so it should have to be opened as one?

Cloak_Master

Reaction score
Gut the bitrate of the mp3 to make it smaller, I think WAV MP3 converter can do this. I'll edit my post when I finish watching it.

Edit: Tried to play it. "Error: You have been owned. All your Warcraft 3 application are belong to us. Good day."

Sorry : /

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
I'll try it out when I can. :)

EDIT: Eh? Do I dare try it? or will I get "owned and all my warcraft are belong to them"?

And choose a different site next time, please. I had to wait 40 seconds for the free, then click the "download" button, then it bugged and I had to wait another 40 seconds. Then I clicked the download button, and it bugged and I had to wait 273 seconds. :/

And when I finally finished (yes, I waited, but I was doing other things too), it didn't even exist. And no time to fix anything right now, lol.

demotry241

Don't Ever Categorize Yourself.
Reaction score
oh.... a filehost..
hey Sirroelivan,

use what I use in filehosting... "that" website..

boxstr.com << just like warcraft it even has str in it!

meh.. just like vine... can't download.

Sirroelivan

Gunnerkrigg Court
Reaction score
I'm terribly sorry, I've uploaded an unprotected version on the link demotry provided. Hope it works now.

Cloak_Master

Reaction score
Well I watched it. Not half bad, although I did find the dialog rather clunky and the dream sequence "meh". I sort of liked the premise, although I'd have made the "dream world" a little more fantastic, you know, the whole concept gives you a chance to go really nuts. It felt really grounded in reality, which is only sometimes a bad thing. Overall, interesting concept, I'd definitely play it.

Sirroelivan

Gunnerkrigg Court
Reaction score
Thx for watching it. The dialog might seem a bit "cluncky", but that's how it's meant to be, Emily isn't really conscious at the moment, she doens't really hear what Kendra is saying.

This part of the dream world might seem realistic, but there's a perfect explanation for that, which follows in the following mission.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.