Skin Frozen Fiend

Daskunk

SC2 Forum MVP - TheSkunk #386
Reaction score
Frozen Fiend
A few people here requested I submitt this skin, Allthough I don't really like it myself. I might update this skin to make it better though. :)

Screenshot:
Failshot.jpg

NOTE: The crypt feind skin was made really wierd, for it to work you must import it with the path: Textures\cryptfiend.blp then import AGAIN with this path: Units\Undead\cryptFiend\cryptFiend.blp for it too work all the way. One of them does the skin, and the other makes the skin appear in the portrait. *Shrug* Nothing I can do about it. :eek:

Attachments

• FrozenFiend.zip
    83 KB · Views: 435

Larcenist

REP: Respect, Envy, Prosperity?
Reaction score
Looks good and doesn't really waste a lot of map space. Great work.

emjlr3

Change can be a good thing
Reaction score
looks half decent

would like to see an out of game pic of the skin

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
looks half decent

would like to see an out of game pic of the skin

It's all about the unwrap :D

It's easier to judge that way.

From the pictures, it looks OK. The mouth looks horrible. And the eyes looks funny.

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
It looks a little monotonous in some areas. Maybe you could use different shades? And maybe add some neat designs onto its back. But good other than that from the ingame pic.

Anti-krazy

Reaction score
uhh i imported it but where do i go next it shows on icon but not model how can i make it show as an ice fiend thing

Daskunk

SC2 Forum MVP - TheSkunk #386
Reaction score
uhh i imported it but where do i go next it shows on icon but not model how can i make it show as an ice fiend thing
Did you read the readme?

Also:
NOTE: The crypt feind skin was made really wierd, for it to work you must import it with the path: Textures\cryptfiend.blp then import AGAIN with this path: Units\Undead\cryptFiend\cryptFiend.blp for it too work all the way. One of them does the skin, and the other makes the skin appear in the portrait.

Anti-krazy

Reaction score
I dont get it

i read the note but i didnt get a readme...

EDIT: nvm i found it but i did it i put the textures and the unit\undead blah blah blah, it still didnt show the frozen parts. just a regular crypt fiend

(question where are u suppose to put both of this BLP's)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.