Functions of Spells?

CrazyImpling

Reaction score
Finally made a few fun shapes using JASS, now I just need some help figuring out what I could make them do. Tell me which spell # goes along with your idea. Thanks!

No thumbnail?

xfirenzx

Reaction score
I only have an idea for the last one and the second one.

#: 2
Name: Healing circle
Effect: Lasts for 10,15,20 seconds adding +2,3,4 health regeneration to all allies inside the circle(can change numbers).

#: 4
Name: Daze
Effect: Confuses enemies, lowering attack speed and movement speed. Also causes a 2 second stun.

xfirenzx

Reaction score
I was saying per level but that sounds like a good idea using the regen numbers for where they stand in the circle.

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
#2 - make it smaller and more dense, then make dummy units in the middle of each circle, and the finally order all attacks that were meant for units inside the circle to be redirected to the closest dummy, thus creating a shield from ranged attacks

#1 - use half of it for like a spaceship engine lol

CrazyImpling

Reaction score
K, I'll add both versions of 2. For the damage reflecting one, you mean something like a mini-taunt? So that when a unit attacks, all of the dummy units cast a taunt that has a .10 second hold so that the units are forced to attack the unit for the duration?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.