Game Mode Condition, +rep for help

GFreak45

I didnt slap you, i high 5'd your face.
Reaction score
Trigger:
  • Not
    • Conditions
      • (Game Mode game value) == Automated Match Making

will this condition be fullfilled if a player hosts a game then makes it public?

GFreak45

Reaction score
solution:

Trigger:
  • Conditions
    • Or
      • Any Conditions
        • Game is a test == True
        • Not
          • Conditions
            • (Game Mode game value) == Automated Match Making

does work to check wether the game has a host that created the game, will not fire if the game is made automatically by blizzard

Siretu

Starcraft 2 Editor Moderator
Reaction score
I honestly can't find (Game Mode game value). Since I can't find it and I've never used it, I can't know for sure but first of all my guess would be that it will work since hosting a game is not automated match making.

This said, I don't think it will work. Trigger stuff like that are usually for blizzard maps only.

Also, generally I wouldn't use "Not" like that. You should be able to change "==" into "!=" which means "not equal to". This should have the same effect.

GFreak45

Reaction score
it does work, tested it myself, now games that arent auto-matched will have the option to choose the settings for the host, or to let the players vote :D

Siretu

Starcraft 2 Editor Moderator
Reaction score
Wait, is auto-matched when you press "join custom game" and find it in the list of custom games?

I thought it referred to ladder games.

Also, can you share where you found "(Game Mode game value)"?

GFreak45

Reaction score
its under game value comparison

and an automatched game is where you join a game automatically but it is created by blizzard, not by a normal creator, this happens when you try to join a map and there are no games available, a game is created and you are automatically host, but that is an automatically matched game, if you host it, it is a public game when you change it to open to public, and private before

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.