Entertainment Game of Thrones

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
Hihi I have started watching the TV series Game of Thrones, so far I have seen only the first episode and it was more than okay, there were a few down moments but it is a nice break from all the teenage dramas and comedies that have been pouring down from the sky the last few years.

instead of typing a wall of text I found out a pretty neat review about the pilot episode and the movie in general.

Discuss.

Last edited by a moderator:

emjlr3

Change can be a good thing
Reaction score
more than okay

lol, funny english

for anyone who has read the series - it follows very closely to the original plot line

very entertaining, even for someone who has a general idea of what is to come.

highly recommended to anyone who is a fan of fantasy/medieval action/adventure/drama.

lots of fighting, political intrigue, with a touch of magic

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
"Histories & Lore" is a series of short animated videos included in Blu-ray release of each TV season of Game of Thrones.

Robert’s Rebellion by Robert Baratheon, Catelyn Tully, Viserys Targaryen, Stannis Baratheon, Davos Seaworth, Margaery Tyrell, Oberyn Martell, Jaime Lannister, Petyr Baelish, Varys, Tywin Lannister. On whose side is the truth? "Histories & Lore" is a series of short animated videos included in Blu-ray release of each TV season of Game of Thrones.

Last edited:

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
I am re-watching it! You pick up so much more stuff each time you watch it! Great stuff!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.