Game Time Help...

Hi all. Hey I was wondering if there was any possible way for the game time in a game to "keep going" even when the game is off. Im looking for some kind of trigger or even JASS.

Ex: At the start of the 1-player map you type in your time the game starts from where you are in life then when you quit for an hour and come back the time has changed by an hour. If there is any way to do this or if it has been done please tell me or send a link to the place of the trigger/JASS.

Thank you for reading this post.

Reaction score
umm i dont know if anybody has a awnser for this but i think your going way to far then this game can handle...

whene you mean quit do you mean like leave the map or like the whole game or what...cause this is very hard to ditermine and understand

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
It cant be done.

W

what666said

Have someone type in the time everytime they start it up :D.

i'll take what666said's idea. Thanks any way guys.

how do you get the Game Cache to store the time when the map is not running? :confused:

Shadowy Fear

I have returned
Reaction score
I doubt it could be done while WC3 was off. You would need to have the game code access some sort of variable from your computer (which keeps going even when shut down), which can't be done (without very intensive manipulation and code-cracking, if at all) on Warcraft.

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.