Gathering Votes

Aqua Dragon

I'm made of water. Remember that now.
Reaction score
So essentially, a fellow high schooler in my district, Jeff Zhao, is attempting to get $20,000 dollars for a scholarship to a university by winning a contest.

The competition is people going head to head by people attempting to gather the most amount of votes possible from others.

And at the moment that is what I attempting to help him do.

http://tinyurl.com/votezhao-r3

I would very much appreciate it if you helped out. Just register up on the site and vote for him. It's not long, and your extra votes will definitely help him win the money.

If you don't want to vote then please tell why here in the topic. It only takes 2 minutes to register, and I'm sure that if you were in a competition you would like people to vote for you.

And if you do vote, be sure to tell here. I'm trying to keep a note on how many extra people I'm getting votes from, since I'm helping out because this is my debate captain's friend.

Thanks to all who aid him in his effort.

Aqua Dragon

Reaction score
Well, he is about to graduate from school, being a senior now. Thus, it is imperative that he get as much money now while has the chance, and this will probably be one of the last huge chances he is going to get. I wouldn't be asking other people to vote for him if I didn't think he deserved it, and he apparently has a GPA of 4.333. He's ranked 45 out of 606 students, putting him in the top 7.4%. He got a 2320 on his SAT I and became a National Merit Finalist with a PSAT score of 234. He's also a member of the National Honor Society and has been debating for 4 years, becoming part of the Varsity Debate Team.

All information has been verified here: http://www.zinch.com/student/mindgamee3

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
I ranked 12 in over a thousand students. I got more money from the Army than I did from scholarships. Why would I want to give it to him than to the number one student?

Aqua Dragon

Reaction score
Because the person who was number 1 in the school, for some odd reason, decided not to participate in the contest. So regardless of whether this guy wins or not, the #1 student will still be as well/bad off as he is now.

Aqua Dragon

Reaction score
Same. In fact, I think this is the only kid from my district that decided to participate. If any of the others did, they didn't gather enough votes in time. This isn't just a district tournament. It's all over the United States. There are actually 4 separate tourneys going on in the North, South, East, and West sides. The winner of each one faces off in the final 4, and then the last 2 fight it off. The grand finalist receives the $20,000. Everyone else gets squat.

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
Well then I'm saving my vote until I find a kid I like.

Aqua Dragon

Reaction score
You can search for other kids by clicking on "Top 64". At the moment, there are 15 other people left in the 4 tournaments. Go through and see if you like anyone. I suppose that there's no changing your mind about this, so I might as well give some other competitor the vote.

On another note, Jeff is losing by about 100 votes at the moment. I would appreciate for anyone else out there to lend a helping hand.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.