Geek Test

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
...Is being geeky good or bad?

This isn't about how intelligent you are, this is about if you love startreck and other things :p

I too, am the most intelligent person in my year. (149/150 in recent maths test (didn't show working -.-") and 57/60 in Science)
I'm in year 9 by the way (UK)

w00t22

CSS L4D DoD? Steam ID = w00t22
Reaction score
11.04536 - i didnt check 1 thing off for the star trek stuff or doing extra homework books etc

LurkerAspect

Now officially a Super Lurker
Reaction score
4.33925% - Poser

I love seeing all the administrators and high-position members being so honest about this sort of thing :D

So what if I like Lord of the Rings..? JRR was born and lived in SA! (Bloemfontein, I'll get proof if you want it) That gives him some importance to us... plus it's just so good.

I only just started watching Animax... It's SO much better than CN or any other crap time wasters... Animax is the only channel that's nearly made me cry... (last episode of solty rei) there's so much emotion.

Multi-sided dice... does anybody have a 1 sided dice?

I'm getting so close to getting a date... :shades:

I play a quite a bit of sport... I get out a bit... and I still get this score... :rolleyes: oh well who really cares in the long run? This is just a hoot. I say everyone should take this test! We should keep a list of the scores :p

Wiseman_2

Missy wants blood!
Reaction score
I dont care what context someone says geek to me in, it is a badge of honor.

Everyone loves geeks. They're the IT spods without whom offices up and down the country would die :p

Nerds though... I'd probably punch you if you called me that (it falls under the same rank as Hippie).

Newbwc3

Sephiroth_VII
Reaction score
Whats the diffrence between a geek and a nerd?

I scored 13% on the test, I expected higher.
That test is so much crap. They give you geek points for watching Transformers and LOTR more than once...them are REALLY good movies!

What?!! How'd you guys get such low scores? :(

74.35897% :(:(

jk,I got 21%
Jesus. Purge. I don't see how its even possible to get that high, are you sure you were checking right? lol. You must have checked all them checks for books and technical know-how html coding, ect.

EDIT: haha, now I see that you wrote in white 21%

Wiseman_2

Missy wants blood!
Reaction score
Whats the diffrence between a geek and a nerd?

I'll quote directly from Wiki on this one:
Nerd:
Nerd is a term often bearing a derogatory connotation or stereotype, that refers to a person who passionately pursues intellectual activities or esoteric knowledge rather than engaging in more social activities, such as organized sports. Therefore, a nerd is often excluded from physical activity and considered a loner by peers.

Geek:
The word geek is a slang term, noting individuals as "a peculiar or otherwise odd person, especially one who is perceived to be overly intellectual".
Words such as nerd and dork are similar to the word "geek", but carry different connotations, although the differences are disputed.
In a 2007 interview on The Colbert Report, Richard Clarke said the difference between nerds and geeks is "geeks get it done".[

They are quite different. Following said definitions, I'm definatly a geek :rolleyes:

Cornface

Avoid, if at all possible.
Reaction score
14.79.29% - Geekish Tendencies. Obviously fake! This ain't true! I am more geek that this!!1111

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
> Following said definitions
...this test is misnamed. :rolleyes:

Choppa

www.warcraft-gamers.po.gs
Reaction score
10.65089% - Geekish Tendencies

Some of the questions are like, just normal ones, like if you didn't tick them, you don't have a life...

N2o)

Retired.
Reaction score
I got 11.63708% - Geekish Tendencies

It was all crap about starwars and stuff, more things about chocolate, games and all nighters.

darkRae

Ueki Fan (Ueki is watching you)
Reaction score
My score was 26.62722% - Total Geek
Exactly the same with TheHelper :eek:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.