General - 17 Steps to Greatness

jonadrian619

-___-
Reaction score
Experienced Mapping

I'm jonadrian619. I'm an experienced mapper, doing so for the last two years of practice and skill. I've made a bunch of hosted maps and unfinished maps.

I'm a different mapper. I't's defenitely better to create custom units FIRST before terraining or triggering. If you do so, the loading time it takes to edit a unit's value will be lessened, just like reducing lag. Try it and you will notice that making ustom units takes only a few seconds insted of 10-11 seconds when yo've finished making doodads and terrain, trigers already.

This tutorial must also contain a 'use 3rd party tools to polish your map' to make it more better. Still good 5/5 and it still belong to Tutorial Repository.

BlueSin

Reaction score
You're probably not as experienced as you think then. If you disable the brushlist through 'window' it gets rid of the 11 second or whatever delay.

Corleone

Reaction score
Am I missing something or are there 18 steps?
1-2-3-4-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12-13-14-15-16-17
Cool guide btw =D

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
You have protecting as a step, but I never protect my maps. How will anyone learn?

Edit > Erm... Sorry this is a little old ;)
A CERTAIN SEANNNY LINKED ME TO IT >_>

S

SteppingWolf

HOW do you set music to play it?

I can't figure out HOW you set music up so it will play while you are playing on the map. Please help!!!

Stepping Wolf

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.