Getsuga Tenshou Model Request

San-D

Reaction score
Hi, I need one of u modeling dudes to help me out. Im making Kurosaki ichigo's/ Bleach ability "Getsuga Tenshou". At first I thought- Ill just use the carrion swar's model, make it a dummy, and make him black. It didnt work, cuz RGB: 0,0,0 means transpirant in that model.
For those of u who DONT know what Getsuga Tenshou is, it's a black "mana" that a japanese dude fires from he's sword. When he swings it, he leaves a trace of his mana behind, than firing the trace like a shockwave.

I need one of u guyz to make a
-"Carrion Swarm" model that is black by defaut
- Remove the bats from the model
- Remove that ... slowly spinning thingy, the effect which is also used in "Cripple" (Necromancer's ability)
-(OPTIONAL) Make the model Not move much, I mean - The carrion swarm wave begins at something that is like a "Shockwave" and ends up widly spread like a fan. I dont need the "tight" part of its animation, just spreaded
-(OPTIONAL) has a red-ish glow on the outside I need a model that looks like

Here is a PIC OF Getsuga Tenshou:
vlcsnap-908359.png
vlcsnap-908752.png
vlcsnap-908891.png
vlcsnap-909338.png

The Getsuga is that black thing coming out of the guy sword, note the red glow!

Flare

Stops copies me!
Reaction score
From what I recall, Getsuga Tenshou is blue (and the red one is called Kuroi Getsuga as I recall someone calling it that when Ichigo used the red one).

motivational_bleach_getsuga_tenshou.jpg

There's a blue beam-from-the-sky model at Hive Workshop which you may be able to use (just set it to a dummy's model and change Max Pitch Angle). Hope that helps, because it's all I could find :S

San-D

Reaction score
I need the black one. Kuroi means bleack in JP, so Kuroi Getsuga and Getsuga is the same thing.

That IonCannonBeam is no good

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.