Ghost staying Behind?

retupmoc258

Reaction score
When my hero units die, they don't ever disappear. Like, you see them fall, their spirit rises from the ground, and then it lingers there, suspended in there indefinitely. Does anyone know how to eliminate this? Is there an effect I can destroy? Anything?

This seems to happen with all of my heroes, especially the ones that I have copied from one unit to another (so for example, I have a Blood mage and I made another blood mage and copied lots of his stats and arts and everything else) , so when he dies, he leaves the ghost in the air. With some of the others, like copies of the priest, they just leave their transparent ghost on the ground.

How can I elminate the lingering ghost? Or what is some way I could just eliminate that altogether? Not letting the unit die in the first place seems like a very possible solution, just not one I want to do. I want it to appear like they die . . . but if not, I can adjust. Any suggestions?

Nherwyziant

Be better than you were yesterday :D
Reaction score
How about set the animation speed to 0% when the hero die? Of course, you need to wait till the body is lying down before you set animation speed to 0%.

retupmoc258

Reaction score
How do you set the animation speed to 0%?

I have thought about creating a second non-hero unit, then killing the second unit. I am going to try that out. The part where it gets stuck always seems to be after the hero dies.

Still, I want to know if there's a way to remove the dead hero completely instead of leaving the ghost behind.

Edit: Oh, by the way, I have tried making a dummy clone, and killed it, and that works just fine for making a death scene with a disappearing corpse, and then still allowing my revive by reviving and hiding the original unit. Works great. But answers to those other questions would still be nice.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.