TD Gods Hands

WindexGlow

Reaction score
Perhaps have a small cooldown with attack (clicks)? That would remove the auto-clicker from being too helpful.
Maybe have an auto-click ingame option, but you receive 10% less gold (or something)

Dismembered

Reaction score
Yea there s already a TD like that...Called Click Defense. :) but if u can perfect it, it would be nice :D

chovynz

We are all noobs! in different states of Noobism!
Reaction score
I like the idea of picking up enemies units with your (God) hand and throwing them somewhere. Actually...Can you do that with your own units? Is that possible in warcraft?

I'm wondering if Trackables will help you in this game. They could be too complicated, but it's worth at least looking at.

worldofDeath

Reaction score
Oky im still working on this but im a little tied up. But i will finsh up. For a beta soon.

Bumpo

A

ApocRhino

awsome idea i like it alot...id help u but im workin on a small defence game ...(look at need ideas) but if u need any small help i can help, also if u need ideas tell me wut on and ill try and help.

C

Cookie

lol ive seen a click TD many times before... Click Wars may refresh your memory? ('http://www.epicwar.com/maps/1911/') :D Any way, im not here to flame, some constructive criticism is what im here to do! I thought if a leet upgrade you could have for your mouse ;) The upgrade is fairly expensive:

Flaming Touch:
When you click the enemy unit, the unit catches alight, dealing X damage over X amount of time (Could also possible slow movement:p )

worldofDeath

Reaction score
How much would you think to upgrade damage. The frist upgrade was like 100 gold and upgraded it to deal 3 damage. It takes around 3 levels to get it. Should i bump it up some? By then the mobs have about 3 clicks to them.

C

Cookie

I reckon it should be much more expensive... until it takes like 5 clicks to kill each creep, then you should be able upgrade damage, if you havent upgraded something else which will help you already. Remember, it has to be quite hard, and if the creeps have a long way to run, it will be wayyyy to easy to win if you just need 3 clicks before every damage upgrade :p

worldofDeath

Reaction score
Oky i will work on it. Is there a possiblity that you can put upgrades in a spell book. If not i may just use spells to be the uprageds and make it instent or cast takes a moment have no clue what do you think?

Added some screen shots. Moved date back. Not sure how long its going to take since football season spring training has started and fianls coming...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.