Gold mines

archkyle

Reaction score
i cant seem to find the gold mine in unit placment, or any other type (doodads, terrain, etc...) hoe do i place a gold mine and edit its recourse?

also, i tried altering the animation for haunted gold mine. when i have a builder make the custom mine it looks great... but if i place it through unit tool palette it turns into a haunted gold mine... sigh... irritating..

any help would be awesome!

archkyle

Reaction score
also, i tried altering the animation for haunted gold mine. when i have a builder make the custom mine it looks great... but if i place it through unit tool palette it turns into a haunted gold mine... sigh... irritating..

any help would be awesome!

this is the part of my question i really need help with!

archkyle

Reaction score
basically i modified the "haunted gold mine" so a different model is put in its place and different effects happen... everything works fine except when i place the object from the unit tool palette it looks fine in the editor... but when i test the game... IT TURNS INTO THE HAUNTED GOLD MINE!! T_T

...help...

archkyle

Reaction score
...thanks.... but i think i know the problem... i need to set the same effect that the gold mine has, the one that sets its resources.. but meh... i moved on.. lol made my murloc army!! ^_^ woot

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.