Good website to learn C?

Ninja_sheep

Heavy is credit to team!
Reaction score
hi
at first I dunno if I hit the right forum but I gues its fine here :p (just move if wrong!!!1)
As title sais I'm searching a website about programming (mainly I'm intrested in C, but ofc doesn't has to be specific)with tutorials, forum and ofc nice community :)
I allready used google and found some tutorials but its hard to decide if a community/forum is good or not by just looking at it.

Thanks in advanced :thup:

n[u]ll

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
There's tons of good C tutorials for free on the internet.
A simple google would help

But, I wouldn't recommend C as a first language. Although it is a great language in that you can do a vast amount of things with it, compared to languages like Visual Basic and Ruby. But, the thing is, C (as well as C++) require you to deal heavily with memory usage, which makes things a bit challenging when your learning the language.

That said, languages like Python, Ruby, Delphi, or Visual Basic might be a good language to start things off, if you're just beginning to learn to program. These programs have what's called 'Garbage Collection'. This means that if you take some memory, instead of you yourself having to reclaim the memory, it automatically does it for you.

I even think that D, has Garbage Collection..

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.