RPG Gotyar's RPG

Gotyar

Reaction score
Story
Not decided yet...
Features
-Fighting system :
Like wow,player use weapon to deal damage each weapon got his own damage and speed making the player able choose the best weapon for him.
Each monster have his own stats and sometimes resistance to a magic.
-Stats system
Gotyar's RPG feature a stats system.Player have 5 stats which customize the hero.Strenght,Vitality,Spirit,Intelligence and Agility can boost up your hero.

-Inventory system
This RPG features an inventory system allowing player to equip many kinds of items like helmets,pauldrons,rings,amulet,chest,pants and more...And can carry up to 50 items

-Attachment system
My RPG features also an attachment system.Player can see the items they equip from the weapon to the boots and belts.
-Race/Classes
Gotyar's RPG features many kind of race to choose from.Each one has his own classes.
Alliance :
-Humans
-Night elves
-High elves
-Dwarves
-Shinka'ri
Horde :
-Orc
-Red Orc
-Trolls
-Taurens
-Undeads

-Dungeons system
Unlike many RPG in which dungeons are just specials area where you just kill bosses,this RPG features special dungeons filled with traps,mini-bosses,puzles and very strong bosses which require skill to win like a Huge infernal that throw player in the lava and some meteors falling from the sky.

And more to see in-game...

-Screenshots
Not available now
-Recruitement
I'm looking for :
-A modeller to make me unarmed models nakeds and boots,armors pant etc models.If you're interessed then PM me.
-A good JASSer : Just to change me this system (Make it compatible with the attachment system and the fighting system and set max item to a page (don't know how many item a page can hold)) and also to make me the fighting system,coding AI for AI :)P) : Sometime an AI player apperear,he can kill monster,buy item and even learn skill.The player can have up to 3 of these AIs in his team...
The rest :
Stats,dungeons,quest ...I will do it myself.

More information about gameplay,race classes monster and more will be added after...

SpaceBar

Reaction score
Just another RPG..(not to be a dick or anything)

Other than that...theres very little detail, it's always best to think of a story first..or it ends up turning into nothing, theres nothing on how big the map is going to be, so i suppose you won't be needing help with terrain, considering that you haven't even mentioned it. Do you plan on having a save/load system? And an RPG is an RPG, not dungeons with minigames and traps and all that...

Gotyar

Reaction score
oops...I forgot to mention:banghead:
It's a single-player campaign-like RPG but i may implement a party system.
I'm thinking about a story that explain the war between the horde and the alliance...Not like WOW.

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
Just some friendly advice, to get help you must put yourself out and make people want to join. Make it more attractive and professional looking. Most projects here are never finished, or not even started.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.