Greetings

Daelin

Kelani Mage
Reaction score
Hello old friends,

How have you been guys and girls? It's been quite some time since I said my farewell to the community, and I can say that alot has changed here. How have you been? Any new projects? Anything interesting in your lives? I'd love to chat with you friends and exchange news and events in our lives... and of course I'm not talking only about Warcraft 3, but about us, behind the screens and virtual avatars.

-Mihai (a.k.a Daelin)

P.S.1: Yes, I also started this topic on Hiveworkshop, as it's been quite some while since I've been in any warcraft 3 community and I am quite interested in what have you been guys doing. Missed ya! :)
P.S.2: No, I'm not back into wc3 modding. I'm back for a chat though. :thup:

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome back :)

Daelin

Kelani Mage
Reaction score
Hello UndeadDragon and hello Flare. I don´t remember interracting with you, but you seem to be quite some veteran users around here, so either you changed your nickname or we didn´t really interract while I was previously around the forums. Or if we have.. my apologeze. :) How are u?

2-P... how have you been man? It´s been quite some time since you helped me with RotHE. Many thanks again for the gorgeous help. How have you been? What´s new in your life? :D And well... I see new people.... I see... uhm... new structure of the forums. It don´t have the same familiar feeling I used to have when entering the forums. so things have definitely changed

-Daelin

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
Welcome back!

I think I saw a few of your posts. But well... I don't know you that well :p

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
No, we didn't really interact much before you left. I sort of became a veteran after you left aswell :p

EDIT: I only joined 2 months before you left.

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
Hello Daelin. I am sure that you don't know who I am, but let me give a short introduction so that I am not a complete stranger to you.
I am from the newest generation of TH members. I am quite active. I am a sworn mapper.

Currently there has been quite a big change in the staff, you might want to check it out. I am glad to see an older member...

Reaction score
Hey there Daelin! :)

Oh, lol. I wonder what we're debating here... Hehe, it's nice to see you around.

-

You should visit the Chat some time by the way ;)!

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
WB, who ever you are.. @Daelin
well, it was a bit funny when I saw this thread on a Debates forum :rolleyes:
it would be a bit weird "have a Debate about Greetings" if that was true.

Flare

Stops copies me!
Reaction score
Hello UndeadDragon and hello Flare. I don´t remember interracting with you, but you seem to be quite some veteran users around here, so either you changed your nickname or we didn´t really interract while I was previously around the forums. Or if we have.. my apologeze. :) How are u?
Eh, it's more of a case of just checking out all the tutorials and such you made and knowing you as one of the people who are/were good with WE :p Didn't really interact much with any of the well-known people at that time anyway ^_^

And I've never changed my username, Flare ftw :D

You should visit the Chat some time by the way
Ye, because the Chat gives you a healthy dose of sanity, doesn't it Uber ;)

Daelin

Kelani Mage
Reaction score
Well, let's just say that the debate is about our lives, hmm? :) after all, I think we all have something else in our lives except Warcraft 3, and I think that's also worth discussing. :)

Pineapple, I sort of remember you... you zapped into reality while I was still pretty active around here. How have you been, how's life with ya?

Nice to meet you Bloodcount, I hope to hear more about you in the days to come.

wraithseeker, hehe, I actually have.... but I guess the ghosts of the past can come and haunt us from time to time, huh? :p (gosh that actually sounded poetical).

Uber, I definitely remember you. How have YOU been? :) I'll definitely check the chat and see who is online there (thanks 4 da tip too, Flare :) ).

Hello Firecat.

-Daelin

Ghan

Administrator - Servers are fun
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome back. I hope the forums are still somewhat recognizable to you despite the changes that have been made of late. Perhaps you'll stay a while and listen? :D

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Moved to General Discussion. :)
We're not debating how awesome this is - It seems everyone agrees.

Welcome back. (Although I don't actually remember you, but oh well)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.