GUI: increasing attack speed StimPack

KingTobiazZz

Reaction score
I need a trigger wich doubles the attack speed and movement speed when a specifc ability is cast (StimPack). But I cant find a way to increase attack speed?

A trigger to remove the effect of an abbility would also work but I dont know how to do that either.

PS: I dont use/know/have/want Jass or vJass.

ty:thup:

KingTobiazZz

Reaction score
I can do that, but I only want the abbility to work if the unit has more than 10 HP, as it reduces the units HP with 10.

Lehona

Reaction score
Use any ability (Channel, w/e) to dummy-cast. When spell is cast, check for the unit's HP. If the unit has more than 10, add the "real" spell and issue the unit to cast the spell. If less than 10 HP, print a message (if you like to) and reset the cooldown (Dunno if there is an option in GUI, otherwise just remove and add the dummy-ability).

Wratox1

Reaction score
make a trigger:
Trigger:
  • Untitled Trigger 001
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Stimpack
    • Actions
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • (Life of (Triggering unit)) Greater than 10.00
        • Then - Actions
        • Else - Actions
          • Unit - Order (Triggering unit) to Stop

if your ability costs mana you can add this line to the else actions:
Trigger:
  • Unit - Set mana of (Triggering unit) to ((Mana of (Triggering unit)) + the cost of the ability)

another idea is to create a dummy unit and make it to cast another abiliity that adds the item ability gloves of haste for example;)

KingTobiazZz

Reaction score
make a trigger:
Trigger:
  • Untitled Trigger 001
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Stimpack
    • Actions
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • (Life of (Triggering unit)) Greater than 10.00
        • Then - Actions
        • Else - Actions
          • Unit - Order (Triggering unit) to Stop

if your ability costs mana you can add this line to the else actions:
Trigger:
  • Unit - Set mana of (Triggering unit) to ((Mana of (Triggering unit)) + the cost of the ability)

another idea is to create a dummy unit and make it to cast another abiliity that adds the item ability gloves of haste for example;)

the trigger thing doesnt work, The unit will stop but the ability has already been casted. you know how to fix that?

Im now trying the idea of the guy(girl) before you

KingTobiazZz

Reaction score
Use any ability (Channel, w/e) to dummy-cast. When spell is cast, check for the unit's HP. If the unit has more than 10, add the "real" spell and issue the unit to cast the spell. If less than 10 HP, print a message (if you like to) and reset the cooldown (Dunno if there is an option in GUI, otherwise just remove and add the dummy-ability).

The channel-bases ability doesnt show up in the abilities the unit has (in game)
:(

polo2005

Wana start playing LoL? http://tinyurl.com/369as27
Reaction score
the trigger thing doesnt work, The unit will stop but the ability has already been casted. you know how to fix that?

Im now trying the idea of the guy(girl) before you

follow exactly what he said but remove the order unit to stop thing, and replace it with:
Trigger:
  • Unit - Remove stimpack buff buff from (Triggering unit)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.